Chapter 29 - The End of Chaos

Carly's POV

I opened my eyes, I was back. The sky turned shiny and the sun came up. I didn't know what happen but the angels stopped moving. They looked at me. I felt an overwhelming power as I shone brightly, attracting the power toward me. The blue crystal moved out from Kaitlin's body and it came to me. It fused into my body. I felt complete. The crystal was completed and I was completed.

*******************************************

(Warning! Below contains violent, suicide, death scene)

Third Person POV

Carly took her own sword, stabbing it into her own chest. The crystal inside her broke into pieces and disappeared into the air. Her power exploded, spreading throughout the entire planet. Carly fell to the ground and became unconscious.

Shawn rushed to her, trying to feel her heartbeat but there was none. She was not breathing. She remained on the ground. "Carly!" Shawn howled.

*******************************************

Kaitlin screamed, "NO! That was my power!" The angels proceeded to capture Kaitlin. "Stop! What are you doing?" Kaitlin shouted. The angels ignored her scream and brought her for sentencing. An angel walked to Shawn, whispering to him, "Take good care of her." That angel was Sunny, the one who saved Carly last time.

With that, the angels left. The clouds moved away and the sky became normal. Everyone came out of the mansion and cleaned up the area. Some celebrated for the winning, some grieved for the loss of someone dear to them. Aviery's body was missing.

Once the angels went back to the castle, they held a ceremony. Sunny took out the Shell of Angel, showing everyone the name on it. The truth was revealed. It showed that Carly was Queen Crystal – the Queen of Angels. Then, new words formed. It wrote, "passed the King position to Sunny".

This only meant one thing. According to the angels, the positions were given based on their capabilities to balance out the world with peace. Since it can be passed down by the will of the crowned King or Queen, Sunny officially became the crowned King from now onwards.

Sunny sentenced Kaitlin to be reincarnated as a human to suffer for several lives in the human world. Meanwhile, Jacky who lost all his powers was sentenced to do free labour work for the humans in the human world.

In the other realms, Harmastes took charge of the demon world due to the absence of Carly. The King seat in vampire kingdom was passed down to Lucas, Carly's vampire mate because he was the best option.

Shawn placed Carly in the bed, hoping she could wake up someday. He felt that she wasn't gone despite all the signs of her being dead.

Jacky's POV

I've regained my vampire power after several days. However, my angelic power never came back. It was tough surviving without my angelic power but I managed it anyways.

Just the other day, I stumbled upon Kaitlin. She was being bullied by the kids of her age. She was reborn as a human. It's strange how time passed so fast, I didn't realize. She was only 5 years old in human age. That attitude of hers never changed. It would only bring her more trouble and suffering. I sighed, walking away to do my work.