Chapter 30 - Peace

Third Person POV

In the forest, "Kids, time to eat!" an adult girl with blue hair called. She came out of the kitchen, carrying a plate of hashbrown, scrambled egg, and mushrooms.

(images above from: kyrie_carly on Instagram)

"What's that smell? It smells yummy!" a little girl ran toward the food happily. The girl used her witch magic to steal a bite of the egg.

"Hey! That egg was mine!" another younger boy appeared, grabbing the egg into his plate.

"Everyone, calm down. Let's eat peacefully, okay?" The adult girl said.

"Listen to your mom, don't make her angry, or I'll feed you mushrooms!" Shawn came out of a room, greeting them, "Good morning, lovelies!"

"Noo, no mushroom please," the little girl said with puppy eyes.

"It's healthy for you, and it's delicious!" the adult girl answered.

"Hmph, fine," the little girl pouted.

"That's my good girl," Shawn said, patting the little girl on her head.

They enjoyed breakfast together with laughter spreading across the house.

"Nariza, help your brother, I'm going to clean up the kitchen," the adult girl said.

"Okay, mom," the little girl answered and took good care of her younger brother.

"Do you need help, Carly?" Shawn asked the adult girl.

"I don't mind a helping hand~" Carly answered and went to the kitchen.

A few moments later

"Finish your meal? Want to feed your cats?" Carly shouted from the kitchen.

"Yayyy we're coming!" Nariza said back and brought along her younger brother.

They fed their cats in the backyard. The cats were found abandoned in front of their door. At that time, they were only newborn babies. So, they decided to take care of them.

"They're so cutee," Nariza said as she fed the cats happily.

(images above from: kyrie_carly on Instagram)

Meanwhile, on the other side of the world, a girl with long red hair who was always covered with bloody red ribbon along her body and carried a sword that was painted black and red. It was the same goddess sword that was summoned in the war – the sword of blood and lust.

*******************************************

(Warning! Below contains violent, death scene)

"Ah, my beautiful sword, Bloodiery," she said, admiring her sword.

After her death in the war, Sunny made her the Goddess of Lust. She was the only one who can wield that sword. She named it "Bloodiery".

"I shall grant you the power of lust," she said, pointing her sword to someone. Within an instant, the person exploded with blood spilling all over the floor.

"Do you really think I could grant you a power that strong?" Aviery responded to no one. She liked messing with people, especially humans. She was sent down to accomplish some missions, to maintain the peace in human world. Killing wasn't always necessary but she was born an assassin, naturally she's the best at it. She carried out her mission without a single fail.

*******************************************

"I told you to stop messing with humans, Aviery," Kelvin came to check on her.

"You know I couldn't help it," Aviery answered.

"Ugh, whatever, here's your next mission," Kelvin said, passing her a paper with written words on it.

"Oh ho? That seems interesting," Aviery said as she read the words.

"I'll get busy then, see you next time~" Aviery said and disappeared.

Kelvin went back to angel land and reported everything to Sunny.

"How's Carly?" Sunny asked.

"She's doing well," Kelvin answered, "But how did she survive?"

"That would remain a mystery~" Sunny answered.

"I see. Well, I'll get back to work," with that, Kelvin left.

Sunny's POV

To be honest, it was a risky move. I didn't know she'd actually end her life just to stop the war. If it weren't for my help, she wouldn't have survived. The energy that exploded would eventually flow back to her due to her witch power. To make sure she lived, I activated her angelic power so that it could protect herself from dying. When she was unconscious, I used my power to create a false image of her dying. This was to end the war and let everyone believe that she had died. With this, there won't be any war for the time being. I couldn't be sure about the future but for now, she'd be able to live peacefully, and so will the humans.