Pillow Fort

Taehyung was reading on your bed.

His mother sleep in his room. So he slept here until she left tomorrow.

"Why are you still sitting there? Come to bed." He said without averting the gaze from the tablet.

"Um.." You don't like the idea of sharing the same bed with him. You did once and you got pregnant because of it.

"I've been sleeping here for three days. Get over it. I promised that I won't cross this ridiculous pillow fort you made, didn't i?"

Yes, and there are pillow fort, too blocking the two of you from each other.

"I will finish read this a bit." He found that talking with you was easier since you come back from the hospital. Maybe it's only a slightest bit, but it is still good.

"Um.. anyway, was it you who tell Jungkook i was in hospital?"

"He probably heard it from Yerin." Taehyung replied nonchalantly. 

"Yerin said she didn't tell him." You asked her.

Jungkook is fine gentleman, but he wouldn't initiate to come and visit you. It was clear in his heart there was no other than Yerin.

"I don't know." He answered. You were quiet. Taehyung looked at your puzzled self.

Jungkook loves Yerin, however it doesn't mean he will love her forever.. what if he moves on?

"What? What do you think just now?"

Taehyung narrowed his eyes.

"Uh, nothing. I'm going to have cup of warm milk." It's not impossible isn't it.. maybe.. he had second thoughts after you engaged with Taehyung. Maybe he realized he likes you or something..

"I'll get it. Don't move to much."

"No.. no need. I need to stretch my body a bit. My back is stiff."

"It's because you are sitting too long! Go to the bed. I'll get the milk. I don't want to hear another words." Taehyung went out from the bedroom.

"What's with him.. Weirdo.." You brought the book to the bed, "Ah, much better.." You relaxed your body. Pregnancy is weird, too..

One day you are okay, the next day you passed out in the hallway.

"My brother seems to be strict but he is very worried about you.. I think he likes you.."

Yerin said that when she visit the last time,

"He has been trying to move his work here too so he doesn't need to go back and forth. He doesn't want to leave you."

Were you judge him too fast? But he is indeed never show a good attitude or putting good face in front of you. He is literally annoying.

"He is not telling you? He worked until late for one or two weeks." Yerin heard from her dad.

That Taehyung tried to stabilize his work here.

That was the reason he was coming home late. He wasn't playing around..

"Here." You were sleeping on your side of the bed. Looking like a child.

"Thank you..." This whole idea of fake engagement.. sooner or later you have to decide when was the right time to end it.

"Do you wear your bra this time?" The milk was spurting out from your mouth, spraying his face, "Disgusting!" He wiped the milk.

"Pervert!"

"I'm just asking." He shrugged, "Ah i should change my clothes now." He took off his shirt.

Revealing his toned abs. He had quite nice body. And you ( even you didn't remember it clearly ) had seen them, probably touching them. Intimate with it. I'm a pervert too..

"The closet is right there!!!"

"You have seen it before. Maybe you want take a good look now. Giving it a thought about what can i offer.. You know.."

"No, thanks." You turned around, facing the pillows fort. This was indeed ridiculous...

Taehyung hands were slipping between the pillows, reaching your face. Palming your cheek warmly, "What are you doing now?"

"You are not doing this alone. This pregnancy is part of my responsibility, too.

I will help you with anything so.. lean on me.."

"How many girls fall for that line?"

You removed his hand from your face.

"Ten at least as far as I remember." He pulled his hand back behind the fort.

"Unbelievable."

"I'm a very charming person." He reassured you. Well, you can't prove the opposite.

Still fresh in your mind that lingerie model who was lingering her fingers on him longer than your liking.

"Sure.." But why would you bother to argue with him. There was long silence after that. What? He ran out of words? He? Him?

You closed your eyes, trying to get some sleep.

"Do you remember that time when you were in junior high school.. you often came to play in our place.." In that age, he was on his prime. He spend his time having fun, lacking on his study. He had the time and money.

A lot of money to spend. He was coming in and out from club to club with Jungkook.

Chasing girls. Oh, Jungkook was indeed never into those girls. For a moment he thought Jungkook was a gay. Turning out he was snacking his sister.

Why did he suddenly talk about the past?

What's with the time..? You did come often to their place. It was like your second house.

You wish you could have what Yerin have.

It's not a good thought... especially when you were the closest person to her. You were jealous.. but you care about her more than anything. You wish her a life time happiness.

"Ah, this girl. She fell asleep." Taehyung peeked from the top of the fort, "Cute.."

He touched your hair softly, "Good night..."

Your face was on deep crimson.

Clutching your blanket tighter. You didn't misheard him right? He said that right?

He really said cute, right? At you.. for you!

I must be finally lost my mind.

More than that you were curious about the past talk. You wished him to continue.

Taehyung was smiling on the other side of the fort. He knew you were pretending to be asleep. But he had to appreciate your effort so he acting like he didn't know.

Taehyung didn't continue the talk and went to sleep. Unlike the other previous night he couldn't sleep because he kept imagining things. Today was his revenge!

This fort was a good fort, but it can't block what's inside his mind. He was physically dying to touch you. Just the tip of your fingers.

He felt he was a bit ( okay not a bit, it's a wholesome ) like a teenage boy which was funny because he is now a grown up ass who often being chased by beautiful woman.

He was falling deep.

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3