Extra Story Part 3

Taehyung told you that his mother agreed to let the two of you move, however she was not in a good mood. Taehyung didn't tell you further, you could see Mrs Kim treated you coldly since.

"Mother.." You were happy to be able to move to your own place but you want to leave in peace with your mother in law.

"I don't know you dislike being here so much. I'm sorry for welcoming you to our place and loving your daughter dearly." She said.

"Mother, i-"

"I don't want to hear any other words. You can move with Taehyung and Lily. But you two should hire a new nanny. I don't let you bring my nanny. They are my people." She couldn't think of anything to make both of you stay.

"Mom, aren't you taking it too far?" Taehyung saw that his mother did not plan to make things easy for you.

"No. I hope you two live well without this old lady meddling." She left the dining room.

"I'm sorry." You said to Taehyung, his mother must be hurt so bad.

"It's okay.. Don't worry about it, okay? We will move out soon." He reassured you.

Taehyung had a place around. He asked his secretary to arrange for people to clean them so that the two of you could move right away.

His mother did not come out to say goodbye to Lily. She only watched the three of you leave with teary eyes and a heavy heart from her window.

The day was pretty tiring.

You successfully put her to sleep after the messy dinner she had. Taehyung helped you clean.

You washed dishes in the sink with a troubled face.

"You feel bad now? I will video call her with Lily later. She should be fine by then. You know how attached she is to Lily." Since Lily was born until today. She never skips a day to be around her. She no longer attends social calendars with her friends. She bragged about Lily a lot to her friends. Saying the baby was sweet and cute.

"I know. I feel guilty..."

"Don't worry, we can visit any time." After some consideration, you moved to the college in this area. Taehyung did not need to go back and forth. It was easier for both of you.

Taehyung helped you find a prestigious college. You hope by moving just around the corner will soothe his mother's anger, she could visit any time when she missed Lily and you could take care of Lily on your own as you wish.

"Hmm, it's nice to have our own place, huh." Taehyung back hugged you. It was smaller than his family mansion but it was spacious enough for three people to live together.

"You think so?" You worried that he might be doing this half heartedly because of you.

"Yes, of course. All privacy for ourselves." You are immediately aware of the meaning of his words.

"It's still early.." It was barely seven.

"It's eleven somewhere." He shrugged.

Lily was adjusting well with you.

You learned to make her own food today and it was quite awesome. You have not found a nanny yet. You interviewed some mid age lady however you did not feel a connection with them.

You wanted Lily to be taken care of with good hands. You usually watched the interaction between Lily and Mrs Kim's nannies, they were all very good to her. Looking for a nanny is harder than you thought.

"What are you up to today?" Fixing Taehyung's tie, he kissed you on the bead.

"Hmm, I'm going to read some essays.. We will go to the grocery store.. And laundry. I think."

There was a lot to do.

"You sound busy. Need a hand?" He thought it must be a lot of work. Since you can't cook, the two of you were buying take out everyday.

"No, go busy yourself." You smile at him.

He was a very good husband, more reliable than you thought he would be.

"Alright, call me as soon as possible if you need help." He was very busy lately so he couldn't help you much either.

You never complain but you have that face on every time he comes home. He hoped it was nothing. Lily is always a bubbly baby, she used to be surrounded by many people. Now there were only three of you.

"Yes." It was hard. Doing everything on your own.

But you didn't want to admit it in front of him.—

"I heard you moved to your own place." He heard it from Yerin. Jungkook is currently in town.

He was still back and forth. The office in the other city was stable now. So he mostly stayed back here.

"Yes. Y/n is under pressure with my mother." It gives him a headache. Taehyung often video calls with Lily and his mother. She seemed to be in a better mood, however if you were on the screen she would pretend she didn't see you.

"Aunty could do that?"

"You bet. I'm shivering from her death glare."

He joked, "About the thing I asked you to do."

"I got her handled." By her, he meant your sister.

She was so ambitious and Jungkook used that to set a trap on her. She was now owing him a large sum of money.

"I swore she won't live in peace as long as I am alive." Everything was by Taehyung but he needed a clean hand since Haeyoung was your sister.

It will be ugly for the public.

"It's still your parents-in-law's company. Are you okay doing this to them?"

"The money will be returned to them. I just want to teach their arrogant daughter so next time she wants to make a mess with my wife, she will put that in consideration." That he could crush whatever she built over a night.

"I hope I will never be your enemy." Jungkook patted his back. He was very cruel and once he hates, he will make detail plan to terminate the person.

-bangtanboyspersona

Your vote will means a lot to me <3