|𝟭|~𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘁 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The etherium is dark, a mix of blue and purple stretching as far as the eye can see. A gentle breeze blows through. Nothing seems to disturb the quiet atmosphere.

"𝗢𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀...𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘂𝗺 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗺, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗳𝘂𝗹..."

A wooden ship, painted to seem like gold, floats through the sky. The sails sway slowly in the wind, leading the ship to its desired destination.

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗼𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗔𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝗳𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝘂𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄..𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝘀𝘂𝗲𝗱..."

A lone ship, the "Argentum", swiftly follows behind. A black flag embroidered with a skull, three eyes and fangs harshly flaps in the wind.

"𝗣𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀!"

A pirate, the captain, stands at the deck of the ship. His arms folded across his chest as he stared at the cargoe ship with a sneer.

"𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗽𝗶𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀..𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀 "𝗖𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗻𝘁."

Flint turns to his crew, a devilish smirk painted his lips. He raises his clawed hand and brings it down, his eyes burning with glee.

"FIRE!" He orders, his voice ringing through the air.

The Argentum fires, it's canons firing one by one as Flint and his crew laugh at the chaos they've begun.