|𝟮𝟮|~𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The spaceport was rumbling with different aliens and people, all either reuniting with family or setting off on different ships.

Sarah Hawkins stood impatiently, tapping her foot to calm her nerves. Next to her were
(Y/N)'s parents, both holding hands and looking around for any sign of their daughter.

Sarah's nervousness subsided when she caught sight of a familiar boy and girl, she taps (Y/N)'s mom on the shoulder and points, the women gasping before making a bee-line for her daughter, her husband hot on her heels.

When the three adults finally reach the teenagers, Jim immediately embraces his mom, much to her delight and shock.

(Y/N)'s parents on the other hand had other ideas, grabbing the girl by her shoulders and shaking her back and forth, scolding her for not contacting them before departing on such a dangerous journey.

Jim takes notice and chuckles, separating from his mother before putting a comforting hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder, doing his best to bail her out of whatever punishment her parents had cooked up.

Both (Y/N)'s mother and father nod along, and their stern faces slowly shift into gently smiles, they bring both Jim and their daughter into a group hug, Sarah joining in after a moment.

After breaking away, (Y/N) reaches up and places a small kiss on Jim's cheek, causing the adults to all smirk, exchanging coins quickly before laughing at their children's surprised faces.

Obviously they had bet on when they would get together, but what surprised the teens was that their parents had no shame in exchanging their winnings infront of the very people they bet on.

But before they could question their parents, Morph quickly sped between the group, surprising the three adults as he licked their cheeks, chirping away as usual.

...

The small alien shifts into a large pair of scissors, leaning down and cutting the red ribbon placed outside the new Benbow Inn, everyone cheering as he does so.

...

A party was being held inside the Inn, celebrating both Jim and (Y/N)'s graduation from the Academy. Everyone was in high spirits, talking and cracking jokes with one another.

BEN enters from the kitchen, nearly dropping some of the plates he was holding due to his excitement. He manages to balance all the dishes, walking around and handing them out.

He passes Delbert and Amelia, both sitting comfortably with their four children. Delbert smiles softly as he held three of his children, two girls and one boy.

Amelia on the other hand looked down in fondness as she made silly faces at her other daughter, the small girl laughing at her mother.

The door to the Inn was abruptly slammed open, two cops standing there, their faces blank and unmoving as usual. Everyone gasps, some dishes falling as the whole room goes deathly silent.

But that moment is short lived as the cops move aside, revealing both Jim and (Y/N), both in their respected uniforms.

Jim had a white uniform with gold outlines, while (Y/N) wore a wine colored, knee length dress, it hugged her waist while being loose and flowed at the bottom.

Jim had cut his bangs shorter, and completely cut off "his rat tail" (much to (Y/N)'s relief) and (Y/N)'s hair was now shorter/longer than before, she wore a loose black necklace that hung just above her collarbone.

The boy smiles, gently taking hold of (Y/N)'s hand, and they both make their way inside the inn. Everyone cheers, congratulating the two and patting them on the back.

Morph squeals and splits in half, turning into two shiny star badges. He pins himself to Jim and (Y/N)'s chests, both smiling and looking down at him.

They make their way to the center of the room, the guest all making two separate lines down the middle of the room.

Jim bows and (Y/N) curtsies, looping their arms together as they begin to dance down the line, people clapping and laughing for them.

When they reach the end of the line, Jim gently dips (Y/N), cupping the back of her neck and bringing her into a loving kiss. (Y/N) smiles into the kiss, reaching up and cupping Jim's cheek in the palm of her hand.

They break apart, both smiling lovingly at eachother before Jim brings her up and they both separate to different ends of the line.

Delbert and Amelia come next, the Doctor reaching out and twirling his wife before dipping her, the feline looking up at him with surprise. Meanwhile, Morph kept an eye on their children.

One of the daughters grabs her brother's ear, yanking it before harshly letting go, making the baby boy cry.

Morph gasps, turning into a rattle, ignoring the small girl as she tries to reach for him and flying over to the sobbing boy. The boy giggles and gently rattles Morph, the pain he felt moments prior already forgotten.

BEN removes his hat and begins to dance, people around him laughing and cheering.
(Y/N)'s parents and Sarah stand off to the side, gently tapping their feet to the rhythm of the music. They chat away, laughing and casually making jokes.

Both Jim and (Y/N) walk away from the party, comming to a stop infront of a big glass window. The boy sighs, wrapping his arms around (Y/N) from behind and leaning the side of his head against hers.

They turn their heads towards the night sky, smiling slightly as they spot a cloud that scarcely resembled a certain cyborg.

The cloud moves slowly thowards a batch of stars, one star making its way to the head of the cloud. It shines brightly, matching Silver's robotic eye. Both teens chuckle as the star continues to shine, watching over them.

Jim finally found his purpose in life, and (Y/N) finally proved her worth. They both had met someone that became their enemy, but that someone slowly became a father..and a friend.

——

🎉 You've finished reading ✔ 𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒 || 𝙹. 𝙷𝙰𝚆𝙺𝙸𝙽𝚂 🎉