|𝟭𝟯|~𝗟𝗶𝗮𝗿 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jim wakes up slowly, peeking one eye open. He groans slightly and stretches, sighing as he feels his shoulders pop. He lies in the hammock, a small grin slowly making its way onto his face.

He recalls last nights events, a small blush forming on his face. Jim shifts onto his side, expecting to face the girl he fell asleep with.

But much to his disappointment, and a bit of confusion, he's met with an empty space. He gets up swiftly, preparing to search for (Y/N). He slips one of his boots on and ties it, reaching for the other, but it begins to hop away.

Jim looks at his boot, his brows pull together, realizing who was playing tricks on him. "Morph.." he calls tiredly. "..knock it off, it's to early for this."

He follows the boot behind a chest, bending down to look behind it. Morph slowly hopes behind Jim and kicks him, knocking the boy over. He catches himself in time, turning around to glare at the flying boot.

"Ow! Hey Morph!" He yells, trying to reach for the creature. Morph dodges his advances, sticking his tongue out, he blows a raspberry at Jim and snickers.

Morph flies outside, Jim hot on his heel. The small creature quickly ducks under a grate. Jim tries to tackle the pink blob, but misses and lands flat on his stomach.

He groans, pushing himself up with his elbows. Morph emerges after a moment and forms into a puffer fish, puffing his cheeks and spitting a spray of water on Jim's face.

The boy recoils slightly, biting his cheek he looks down into the grate, trying to see Morph. "That's it, you little squid!" Jim says playfully, laughing as Morph shifts into miniature versions of Jim's head, popping up between the spaces of the grate they chant, "You little squid!"

Jim tries to hit them with his boot, but misses. Before he could bring his boot down again, a voice calls out to him. "Should I even ask?" Jim perks up at the voice, turning around and being faced with a tired looking (Y/N).

She shifts on her feet slightly, a cup of tea in her hands. She brings it to her lips, raising a brow at the boy infront of her.

"Morphs been messing with me.." Jim says plainly, taking in her appearance. He stands up, his boot discarded and makes his way towards her. "Where were you?" He asks, reaching a hand up and tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

(Y/N) leans into his hand, sighing softly. "Just had a craving for morning tea." She says in a sing-song voice, causing Jim to snicker, (Y/N) doing the same.