|𝟮𝟬|~𝗘𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗽𝗲 ∙

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After making sure they were all okay, Jim, Silver and (Y/N) make their way towards the portal. They run through, slightly staggering as they catch their breath. Jim slowly turns to the cyborg, his eyes wide in shock.

"You..gave up the-" he's cut off by Silver, the man shaking his head with a light smile. "Just a lifelong obsession, Jimbo." He says, his smile not faltering once. "..I'll get over it."

(Y/N) smiles as Morph rubs against Silver's face. Their attention is grabbed when a voice calls from behind.

"Aloha, Jimmy! (Y/N)!" BEN's voice rings out. They all watch in awe as the Legacy rises from the edge of the cliff. BEN lowers it, looking at his compass, that was now changed into a clock.

"Hurry, people! We got exactly two minutes and thirty-four seconds till planet's destruction!!" He yells, Delbert trying to steer the ship.

"You're doing fine, Doctor!" Amelia yells over the explosions. "Now ease her over gently-!"she's cut off as the ships jerks towards the ground, "GENTLY!" She exclaims, holding on so she didn't get hurt. The boat rams into the side of the cliff, the sound of metal scratching against the wall.

Jim hauls (Y/N) up the boat, Silver following closely behind. "Take us out of here, metal man!" Amelia orders, running to the top of the deck.

"Aye, Captain!" BEN salutes, pressing few buttons into the panel, flicking a lever down, making us start to blast off. "Captain!" Silver nervously greets, cautiously stepping towards Amelia. "You dropped from the heavens in the nick of-!"

"Save your claptrap for the judge, Silver!" Amelia cuts him off, the cyborg nervously chuckles, looking down with a sigh. They all gasp as one of the main sails ripped off its spot, ducking as debris begin to fall and lands on one of the ship's turbo jets. The jet sputters before dying, the ship beginning to move considerably slower.

"Missile tail demobilized, Captain!" BEN shouts, looking at the ships panel. "Thrusters at only 30% of capacity!" Delbert's eyes widen, nervously looking at the robot.

"30%.. That means we're-!" He's cut off by Jim. "We'll never clear the planet's explosion in time." He runs towards the edge of the ship, looking at the map.

(Y/N) makes her way next to him, looking to her left and catching sight of a part of the jet. They turn to eachother and nod, jumping down and turning towards the three adults.

"We gotta turn around," Jim says to them. "What?"Amelia demands, leaning over and watching Jim and (Y/N) work.

Jim grabs a long chunk of metal and drags it as (Y/N) explains, "There's a portal back there. It can get us out of here!" She yells, pointing a finger towards the fire induced portal.