chapter twenty seven

We burst into his apartment making out like they do in the movies, It was pretty hot actually.

He sat me down on his kitchen counter still roughly kissing me. I clutched my legs around his waist and pulled myself closer by his hoodie so I could feel his hardening bulge against me.

He sensed what I was craving and pushed himself into me farther, I let out a low moan and grinded myself against him in an attempt to release some of the tension between my legs.

"You know your moans drive me crazy amour."

He grabbed the hem of my hoodie and ripped it off with a sense of urgency, I did the same to his. I haven't had him like this in so long and every inch of me longed for him.

His lips moved down towards my neck while his hands massaged my breast. I was still grinding against him while his hot breath moved towards the sensitive spot on my boob where he left a hickey.

He lightly kissed the purple hue and undid my bra.

"I will fuck you right here right now hermosa, I won't stop until I've fucked you raw in every room of this house."

he made sure to push against me as deep as he could while saying these words.

I moaned lowly, "Sounds like an amazing plan sir."

My words and moans stirred a fire inside him, he ripped off my leggings and kissed my thighs before his mouth attacked my center.

His tongue was moving all around my heat while his hand gripped my breast.

His other hand made way to my clit and he rubbed it so fast my head threw back in pleasure.

"Fuck Milo."

His fingers sped up "Hmm?"

My breathing was too rapid to get a word out.

"Use your words amour."

I tried desperately to get a word out but my climax was so close I could do nothing but moan his name.

Finally I came on his mouth and by the look in his eyes I knew he wasn't done.

He picked me up and brought me to the living room couch where he laid down and placed me on top of him.

"You look so sexy right now Hermosa."

"Likewise." I replied while taking off his sweatpants.

I proceeded in kissing him roughly, he grabbed my hips and pushed me down onto his hardening bulge rocking me back and forth.

I couldn't go any longer without him inside me so I removed his boxers and slid him into me.

"Fuck." He moaned under his breath as I slid down onto his hardening shaft.

His hands found their way onto my hips once more as he rocked them back and forth.

"You're doing so good." He praised me breathily.

We both sped up lost in lust of our oncoming climax. Finally we finished, breathing heavy I rolled off him into the remaining space of the couch.

-

I had just finished in the shower and realized that I had no pills left after these last two.

I knew that I didn't need them but this doubt has crept up in my mind that I will need a refill, that I couldn't go a whole day without one.

But that would make me addicted and I was not addicted.

"You okay amour?" His voice came from the doorway of the room.

"Yes, just a little lost in thought." I made my way towards the bed. "Are you going to come keep me warm or what?"

His tall frame slid from the door and I could smell his fragrance from here.

"Is that a trick question?"

It wasn't long before I fell asleep, considering the exhausting day I had if you know what I mean.

-

The next morning I woke up early even though I had no class. My body wakes itself up on my days off from routine.

I leaned over to the edge of the bed where my pills were in the cabinet and decided to take a xanax, I only had two left, so I would most likely finish them off today.

I heard shifting from the other side of me and knew Milo was awake, I guess his body is used to routine too.

"Good morning sunshine." He spoke in his groggy morning voice that I loved so much.

"Good morning." I smiled and rolled out of bed so I could get presentable for the day ahead of me.

A/N
short and boring chapter ik