CHAPTER 70

Jayden's POV

It wasn't easy to control my rage when I saw that bunny-looking boy pecking my wife on her forehead after hugging her petite body to his.

I didn't want to interrupt the moment because I wanted to see Isabella's reaction but she fucking allowed him.

She allowed him to have access to her body and it fucking pissed me off. I couldn't wait any longer.

She pushed him away and asked him to leave.

Isabella and I stand watching each other till she finally looks up to meet my intense gaze.

Chuckling nervously, she asks. "How was your trip?"

Instead of scolding her for what she has just done, I look down. I won't stoop so low to do that. As much as I want to show my anger, I can't.

"Where is your hotel?" I ask calmly, lifting my head.

I know this is her hotel but I want to remind her of the courtesy of inviting a guest into your place. Alejandro had told me the hotel name and I know it.

I have been here once during a business summit that lasted for two days.

"Oh, here. Let's go", she leads the way while I trudge behind her. The driver comes down from the car to bring out my suitcase and he follows.

We continue to walk for a while till we get to the lobby and Isabella suggests we take the elevator to her floor. We both get into the elevator and the driver does the same.

Thankfully, Alejandro didn't come with me. If he had come with me here, is this how he would have seen my wife being kissed by a random guy from nowhere?

The elevator takes off and after a minute, it stops and the door dings open. With my hands in my pocket, I wait for her to go out first to lead the way before following.

Her room is the third in line. She opens it with trembling hands and leaves the door ajar for me to enter.

I venture in and she follows. The driver drops the suitcase and Isabella picks it up immediately.

He bows and goes out after I give him a slight nod.

There is a couch near the bed, I flop into it heavily, from the exhaustion of the plane. I couldn't sleep a wink throughout the night. I kept thinking of what I would do in Italy and about my decision of coming if it was right for me to just appear after a week that she has been here.

Now that I am here and I have seen here with that guy, I don't regret coming. Coming here was the right thing to do.

"Are you tired? Should I get you breakfast from downstairs?"

I hoist my head to stare at her face. She clasps her hands behind her, biting softly on her lower lips and avoiding my gaze.

This is a face I haven't seen in a week which has gotten me reeled up yet another man has been seeing this same face and pecking her all over.

I can't believe Isabella is doing this. I feel cheated. It feels like she is cheating on me.

On second thought, I feel she isn't at fault because this is the essence of coming here after all but I expected so much from her. 

First, it was in public where anyone could have seen her. Secondly, we are still married and we have a few more months to go before the expiration of our contract. She would be free then. She doesn't need to be in a rush to get out of this sham. I am tired of it as much as she is.