CHAPTER 83

Isabella's POV

I am having the time of my life after weeks of having myself locked up in my Grandma's bedroom and forcing her to sleep on the same bed with her maid and friend, Safina.

Sabrina exudes happiness. She is free-spirited and I am more than sure that she is the type of friend that I need.

I swing my hips to the loud music, laughing to myself as Eunice comes behind me, grabbing my waist and grinding it on her front.

Sabrina's laughter fills my ears and all of a sudden, I love her. I love her for doing this. I love her for bringing me here. I love her for coming to check up on me.

She saw how miserable I looked last night when she came. I guess Gabriel didn't tell her about what happened between Jayden and me on time or maybe Jayden didn't tell Gabriel on time.

His ego will ruin him someday.

Sabrina promised to come to get me so we could go out tonight and I have been anticipating the outing since she left last night.

Like magic, I felt happier. I was able to take my mind off Jayden's thoughts for once in two weeks and I began to think of how much fun it would be with the girls.

Sabrina isn't taking any alcohol because of her pregnancy and I decide to do the same, even though I am tempted I get drunk and forget my sorrows for the night.

But what use will that be? If I get drunk tonight, I will wake up feeling terrible tomorrow and the reason for getting drunk will settle heavily on me. I will go back to thinking about him.

But without getting drunk, I am happy. Thinking about him right now is a choice. 

"You bad bitch, I never knew you could be wild", Eunice spanks my butt and I hit her shoulder, laughing and spinning like a drunk girl.

"Girls, should I join you?" Sabrina shouts from where she is sitting. Quickly, I nod and beckon to her to come closer.

She approaches with a smile and we begin to dance; all three of us.

This is the same party I accompanied them to the other day I visited Sabrina in the house to realize that they were going out. I wasn't this free the other day because other girls wouldn't stop questioning Eunice and Sabrina about who I was. I was introduced as Jayden's wife but they didn't gush around me like I feared they would if they knew I was the youngest billionaire's wife.

I guess it was because Sabrina is also married to a billionaire and it wasn't something special. Eunice was also dating a billionaire and some of the girls too.

It was a normal thing for them. They had nothing to gush about. Being married to Jayden is nothing to gush about but I was respected.

Tonight, it is just Sabrina, Eunice, and me, and I am comfortable with them. I am much more comfortable with Sabrina, probably because Eunice could have been in my shoes if she had accepted to be in a marriage with no strings attached as I did.