Chapter 22: The need

"It's too late for your moral compass to kick in now."

That's it. That's all that is said before Jasper loses his mind completely. He pushes Thomas, along with all rational thought against the back of the bathroom door, almost knocking down the towel which was hanging there on it's brass hook as their lips crash together.

The moment is intense, as Jasper's face begins to get lost in the crook of Thomas' neck. He begins to inhale his scent as if it were animalistic, before pressing his lips against the skin as he begins to place heated kisses along Thomas' collar bone. His fingers feel for the buttons on the shirt, as he blindly unpops each one, with fast working hands.

"You... you sure about this?" Thomas exhales breathlessly as he finds his body relaxing into the panelled wood of the door, his hands finding what purchase they can on Jasper's skin tight black T-shirt.

Jasper lets his lips leave the tanned skin, just for a second or two, to utter a, "Shut up. You're done talking. You wanted this and now You're gonna get it." He once again leans in and resumes his kisses as his hands pull at the now opened shirt, leaving it to hang loose on Thomas' arms and leaving him in nothing other than his black socks and desert boots.

Jasper again pulls away, a little further this time, just enough to gaze at Thomas' face. The other male looks passive, submissive, a contradiction to the man who was sat at the table full of confidence, albeit mostly made up of cockiness and a vivid imagination. It causes a smile to Jasper's lips. He knew how this was going to be played. "Turn around." He orders, as he pushes and pulls at Thomas' shoulders, making him face the door, with Thomas' head face planting the towel. He instantly smells the fabric softener it had been washed in. Some kind of soapy sweetness. He reaches up his hands, palms spread out as they press against the door frame either side.

Thomas feels the excitement of vulnerability of being at the mercy of the other. A part he had seldom played when with any of his past lovers, but with Jasper, the moment seemed to fit. Thomas wanted to be taken. To be claimed. To be told he was the one. No one else. He wanted Jasper all to himself and for the man to show it. Even if it wasn't to last for a second longer than a few moments of shameless fornication in a small bathroom.

Jasper's lips begin to make a trail down Thomas' back, making the male shudder as he feels his hot and quick breaths make their way further down. He emits a chuckle. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?" He suddenly hisses through his teeth as the sharpness of a slap hits his left butt cheek.

"I said you are done talking." Jasper says with an authoritative tone. He looks down once again at the plump backside before him. That inkling of doubt pushed its way into his mind that even with all of his experience with the opposite sex, he was still a novice when it came to intimacy with men. What the hell was he doing in this situation?

Thomas senses the prolonged absence of contact. He ignores Jasper's commands of authority as he turns to face him. "Jas. What's up? I get it if you don't want to do this. We shouldn't be doing this anyway..."

Jasper leans in once again, sealing his lips with a kiss. The moment of questioning encourages him to put his own insecurities aside. He pulls away a little breathless. "Let's just leave reality the other side of that door for now. You want this, I need this. It's too late for your moral compass to kick in now."

Thomas bites a little on his lower lip. He smiles. "That's the Jasper Jones I know." He says as he turns his back once again on the other male, ready and waiting for Jasper's next move. He hears the sound of Jasper unzipping his fly before an unmistakable warmth is pushed against Thomas' lower back.

"Do you feel that?" Jasper utters into Thomas' ear as his body presses against the other male. "I've had to control this around you since you came back into my life. "I need to fuck you Tom. I want to fuck you."

"Yes." Comes the reply almost instantly. "I want it."

"You want it?" Jasper now teases as he lets two wet fingers glide down to that place between Thomas' butt cheeks. "Want what exactly?"

"Fuck! Do I have to spell it out?" Thomas groans as he again takes a hold of the door frame as he feels a finger push inside. "You need to buy some damn lube." He mumbles at the not so pleasant evasion.

"Well nature's lube is all I got." Jasper utters back as he begins to pump and move the solitary finger around deep inside Thomas' backside. Thomas lets his face bury into the towel, taking the action. It would be worth it. Even it this was the one and only time, it would be worth every second....