Chapter 41: Committed

"You are mine and I am yours."

The key turns in the lock of the woodland cottage and the door is pushed open, with Jasper and Thomas clumsily stumbling through it. The room was bathed in darkness, but it didn't matter. The door slams closed as Jasper is pushed against it by Thomas. Lips locked, they didn't need to see. They just needed to feel. 

Thomas pulls at the knot on Jasper's already loosened tie as it easily pulls away and falls to the floor, whilst Jasper pulls at Thomas' jacket, with it peeling halfway down his arms, before Thomas shakes it off. "Are you gonna wear this shirt again?" Jasper questions under a laboured breath as he pulls away a fraction, just catching the silhouette of Thomas' face in the faint moonlight, shining through the kitchen window. 

"No." Comes the reply.

"Good." Jasper says before grabbing a hold of the shirt's material and pulling it apart, with the buttons popping off everywhere. 

"Two can play." Thomas utters as he pulls away Jasper's jacket before giving his shirt the same treatment. He leans in and presses his lips against Jasper's neck, as the other male tilts his head to let him take what he wanted. 

"How about the trousers?" Jasper moans as he reaches forwards and grabs Thomas by the hips. 

"Don't pull them down, they have a double clasp. You'll damage my dick." He grabs onto Jasper's wrists to prevent him from moving, instead pushing Jasper's wrists over his head. He leans in again, resuming the deep kisses as their fight for control begins. 

"I told you, you're mine." Jasper huffs as he does little to challenge his lover, other than try to move his arms, which again get pushed against the door. 

"You're mine tonight." Thomas replies as he now moves his arms and hooks them under Jasper's thighs. Jasper wraps his arms around Thomas as he gets lifted off the ground as Thomas carries him in the direction of the bedroom. 

Jasper is thrown on the bed with Thomas laying on top of the other, straddling him, making light work of Jasper's less complicated fly, as they easily come down and are discarded. Thomas feels Jasper's hands navigate their way around the smart trousers, with Thomas helping the cause as two hands work on the generous fastenings. Soon the fly is open and Jasper is quick to delve his hand in. "Fuck! Why are you wearing underwear?" He lifts his head from the bed as if to see, even though they are in pitch darkness. 

"It was a special occasion." Thomas says as he quickly undresses, with Jasper ridding himself of his own boxers. Thomas reaches over to the night stand. The tube of lube laying unashamedly out on display by the bedside lamp. He pulls it towards him, popping the cap as he coats his fingers before discarding the tube on the bed. "It's been a while since I took control. Almost a decade." Thomas grins as he hears a small groan from Jasper. 

"You really want to end me don't you." He swallows hard, already feeling the anticipation building inside of him. He reaches up his hands, feeling for Thomas' neck. He pulls him down for yet another kiss. "You are mine and I am yours." He utters as their foreheads press together. "Now show me what I've been missing." 

Thomas giggles, feeling a little giddy as he sits up, towering over his lover, as one hand gently glides over Jasper's toned torso as the other works in a finger… then two. 

Jasper hitches up his knees and causes Thomas to comment. "Since when have you been so compliant?" He chuckles with amusement as he moves his two fingers in and out, soon to be joined by a third.

"Just…mmm….fuck off." Jasper grabs at the back of his upper legs to hold them in place as his eyes fall closed. His mind was getting in the zone for what was yet to come. Thomas smiles at the typical Jasper response. Continuing with his task until he thought Jasper was ready. He retracts his fingers and for just a moment, he stills. Jasper senses the hold up and again looks up at Thomas' faint silhouette. "What up?" 

Thomas runs a hand up one of Jasper's raised legs as he speaks. "It's just you and me from now on right? No one else." 

"Yeah, no one else." Jasper frowns at the words he was hearing. "Tom. I haven't cheated on you…" Jasper begins. "I tested myself after Beth. I was clean and I haven't even clocked eyes on her since.  I hear that she has moved away and I'm glad."

Thomas silently nods. "What if we…y'know..."  Thomas continues to stroke Jaspers leg." 

"You mean…." Jasper bites on his lips. 

"There's no one else Jas. I've always used protection.

Jasper lets his head fall back onto the bed. It was true that there would never be another lover in his life but Thomas from now on. He was the only one. "Ok." He says decisively followed by a chuckle. "I guess that's trust, commitment. Some people marry, we're gonna fuck without a condom."

Thomss gently caresses his cheek "do you want to get married?" 

Jasper places his hand upon Thomas' he feels the warmth of his palm against his skin. "Someday, maybe. Right now, I'm happy just as we are." 

"Me too." Thomas utters as he leans in, kissing Jasper on the lips, as once again the fire between then begins to spread….