Ch-32 Golden Pheasant

Next day, Lu Xi slept untill 11'o clock. After waking up she she had a hearty breakfast and then got ready to go out. She first went to her shop and then ordered some materials, all materials came by noon, and Lu Xi took most of them in her space. Lu Xi returned home at evening after a full day. After coming home, she immediately went in the space to check the space and warehouse materials.

After so long, she still didn't check many things and functions of this space but she knows one thing, it's very magical and she has full control over it, she can do anything or everything in the space with just her thinking.

Just like other days, she also entered this day, and checked the space, she even had dinner in the space but for sleeping, she came out because, space time and outside time is very different from each other, whereas space time is 10 times much faster than outside.

Next few days, Lu Xi spent like this, she buys some materials and stored much from that in her space.

One day, she was in the space when she suddenly saw a bird in the space, that was a golden pheasant, she never saw it before in her space, may be it came from the moutain side of the space, but after seeing that golden pheasant, she felt a sensation in her body, a different type of feeling, she couldn't figure out what kind of feeling was this, but it doesn't felt bad.

Lu Xi was staring at that golden pheasant, it seems she was stuck somewhere, something want to broke out of her body, and Lu Xi was also feeling something and was subconsciously started struggling with it, but after sometime, her that feeling got worse but nothing worked, it seems, the feeling that wants to broke out couldn't break out and making havoc in her body, she doesn't felt any pain, but it was still some uncomfortable.

After some time, she decided to stop struggling with this feeling and decided to accept it, so she stopped struggling and as soon as she stopped struggling with this, she found some pleasant feeling.

She was looking at that golden pheasant and its image was still in her mind so as soon she stopped struggling, she didn't notice the changes in herself, but little by little she was transforming in the same kind of that golden pheasant.