Chapter Twenty-Five

There were only two things in the world that I was afraid of

Any threat to the safety of my family and addiction.

This is why I was trying to avoid that little temptation back at home. I knew that if I touched her once, I will be addicted.

I had bigger concerns than Evangeline Bolton and I couldn't think about anything but how she had looked naked as she lay in front of me, looking up at me with those “fuck me” eyes.

I couldn't stop thinking about her flawless skin, there was not a single blemish on her body, she looked fucking unreal. And one thing I just couldn't get the fuck out of my mind was her taste. Now, that I know what she tastes like, I'm not sure how I will get rid of this fucking addiction.

The most fucked up thing about addiction is when you realize that you are fucking addicted to something, whether it's alcohol or women, you say to yourself

“This is my last drink.”
“This is the last I'll fucking taste her”

But you know that you just can't fucking stop because addiction is like an obsession. It takes over your mind and every single thought.
It is dangerous.

Too dangerous for a man in power like me.

But Goddamn did she feel good.

If I had fucked her right there on that lounge chair, I'm sure this addiction would have subsided but I can't do that to her, make her first time a brutal memory. I can make her feel good but that was just it.

She was mine to do as I please, I brought her into my home and drilled it into her pretty little head that it was her home now, and there was nowhere else she could go to. I don't know even if I liked my own fucking decision now. I should have let Bianca take her.

She was destructive. 

She just gave me a little taste and was already distracting me from my work. I didn't fucking like how much Evangeline Bolton was taking up space in my mind.

Three of Ignacio's men were on their knees in front of me, their hands tied behind their backs. Barrels of guns pointed at their heads

Scott moved around one of them. "Who do we have here?" he fisted his hair roughly. "Ignacio's nephew, aren't you?"

"We found them lurking around the docks, Don Niko. One of them had a bomb on him." my soldier informed.

I pulled out my gun and shot the other two in the head. Ignacio's nephew visibly paled. He shivered, fear in his eyes. 

"Dispose of the bodies and throw him in a different cell" I ordered. "And make him talk"

I left the room and entered a different cell, from where I was expecting to get some answers today.

Mateo's agonizing pleas fell somewhere far away on my ears as Alessandro whipped his back. We have been at him for days, trying every goddamn torture on that sick little twisted mind of his but nothing has worked this far. Alessandro was quite creative with his ways, it was a surprise that Mateo hasn't broken yet.