Chapter One Hundred And Two

A hard thrust

A hard thrust...

My hand went to my breast as I touched them, and played with them for his viewing pleasure. I could see the way his eyes darkened, how he pulled his lower lip between his teeth.

He sat up on his knees, pulling me up with him, he made me sit over his cock and I wrapped my arms around his neck, moving up and down. I wrapped my legs around him, taking him in deeper.

We were eye to eye, nose to nose, lips to lips. His grip over my ass turned harder, rougher as he slammed into me and at the same time pulled me down over his length.

"Just so you know..." I swallowed, my throat was so dry, our noses touched with every thrust, "This won't happen again."

He laughed, I squinted my eyes because his smug face was pissing me off.

"We'll see..."

"We are still getting a divorce," I said through clenched teeth.

This made him even madder than he already was, his thrust was so hard that a scream bubbled up from my throat, and my nails dug into his shoulders, breaking the skin.

Keeping my ass in place, he fully rammed into me. He pulled himself away, leaving only the tip inside before he rammed once more making my eyes water at the strong sensation, my walls clenched around his cock.

I stifled a scream when he did it again. He was using all of his strength into these thrusts, every time he'd thrust, a groan left his lips at the exertion, and a shriek left mine.

No matter what I did, he overpowered my every action. He was stronger, much tougher than me.

I just couldn't win, no matter how much I tried to fight him off.

"Fucking Evangeline. Who the fuck do you think you are? Who the fuck do you think you're dealing with? If you utter the word divorce again, I'll fucking make you regret it!" 

I held his face with one hand, leaning closer. "I'm so tired of your empty threats, Nik."

Then he pounded so hard into me that I screamed. It was pain. It was aggressive and I loved it. My eyes rolled back into my head as I threw my head back, outstretching my neck, and the next second, his mouth was on it, sucking, nipping, biting.

Both of his hands were over my ass, gripping them with all his might, his fingers dug painfully into my skin. I couldn't see anything, I could only feel.

Him just him...

"Oh, god... Nik... Oh..."

A hard thrust, "You get on my fucking nerves."

I couldn't say anything as pressure started to build in my lower stomach, making me curl my toes.

Another thrust, "No one has ever slapped me, but you have done it not once but so many fucking times that I have lost count."