CHAPTER THREE

Gia

I walked down the hallway until I reached my new office which was next to Mr Tchaikovsky's. And because his walls are made out of glass he can see me through it.

I watched as he came walking into his office so I grabbed my pen and notepad before following him into his office.

"Good morning sir." I said in a bubbly tone and he glared at me in anger. "Got it you're not a morning person. Can I get you a coffee?" I asked nicely and he frowned at me.

"What are you doing?" He asked and I frowned.

"My job." I said and he sighed.

"Miss Lee brings my coffees in the mornings." He said and I frowned.

"I should do it, because it's my job." I said before smiling.

"You don't have to someone is already doing it-"

"I insist." I said with a nod.

"Fine, schedule a meeting with Mr Doğulu for Thursday. And please go make twenty copies of this. When you're done bring it back to me. I would also like to discuss some things with you." He said while holding two papers out to me and I nodded.

"What about the coffee?" I asked in confusion.

"Miss Lee will handle that today." He said and I nodded before leaving his office. I entered my own office before writing a quick note about calling my uncle to schedule a meeting with him and Mr Tchaikovsky.

I then left my office before going to the receptionist desk.

"Hi can you please tell me where the printing room is?" I asked and the girl smiled before nodding.

"It's down this hall, the first door on your left." She said and I nodded before taking a right turn down the hallway, I entered the first door to my left and sighed in relief as I was in the correct room.

I started printing the papers and just then I heard indistinct whispers.

"His sister shot him, at his lover's wedding." I heard a girl whisper.

"Who do you think is in the wrong here? I mean this girl was kind of fucking three guys." A guy said and my eyes widened. "I mean the bitch was planning on marrying twins while she had an affair with Mr Tchaikovsky." He added.

"I would've been mad too. And I would've done way more than to just stop their wedding." The girl said and my mouth hung open. It's so bad to eavesdrop, but they're talking so loudly. "The girl was obviously in the wrong."

"She didn't have an affair with Mr Tchaikovsky. Last time I heard he kidnapped her or something and that's how they fell in love." Miss Lee said and I gasped loudly.

I didn't expect it from her- to gossip about our boss.

The door burst open and it revealed miss Lee and two unfamiliar faces and I pressed my lips together.

"I'll just pretend I was never here." I said before grabbing the papers.

"Oh my gosh bitch, is she the new assistant?" A guy asked miss Lee and she nodded. "You're so pretty." He said and I smiled before thanking him.

"I'm Maxine." His friend said while stretching her arm out so I shook her hand.

"I'm Gianna, Gia for short." I said with a smile on my face.

"I'm Tanner, everyone's favorite gay bestie." He said and I smiled before shaking his hand. "Oh and totally ignore what we just said." He begged me.

"I will, anyways I have to go, or Mr Tchaikovsky will try to kill me." I said before walking towards the door.

"He gets better once he's had his morning coffee." Miss Lee said and I smiled before nodding. "Oh and you can call me Su." She added and I nodded before walking away from them.

That was so bad. I feel so dirty even if I wasn't the one who was gossiping. I can't stop thinking about what they were saying now.

I can't believe that Mr Tchaikovsky is the type of man who would stop his lover's wedding. It sounds kinda romantic to me. But the fact that his sister shot him makes me question the whole thing.