CHAPTER TWENTY SIX

Gia

"Serkan nerede? (Where is Serkan?)" Ozan's brother angrily asked Emir.

"Bilmiyorum, abi. Onu hiçbir yerde bulamıyorum. (I don't know, brother. I can't find him anywhere)." Emir told his boss and he angrily glared at Emir.

"Just watch her, until I'm back." He angrily told Emir before he stormed out of the room and I frowned lightly before carefully looking over at Emir.

"Neden bana bakıyorsun kızım? (Why are you looking at me, girl?)" Emir asked me in a thundering voice while he angrily glared at me.

"Çok susadım bana biraz su getirir misin lütfen? (I'm very thirsty could you bring me some water please?)" I asked Emir and he silently looked at me for a while before he nodded at me.

He walked over a to a table before he grabbed a bottle of water from it. He opened the water before he brought it over to me. He removed my gag before he held the water in front of my mouth so I desperately gulped the water down.

"Çok teşekkür ederim. (Thank you so much)." I thanked him as he carefully took the water away from my mouth. He closed the bottle before he placed it back on the table.

"Emir?" I called him and he looked over at me. "Please don't let them kill me. Lütfen (please). If you help me escape, I won't let any harm come to you. You are all going to die when Viktor finds you, he'll kill you if I'm dead or alive so you might as well help me and keep your life." I told Emir and he seemed to really think about it for a few minutes then he shook his head at me.

"Hayir. (No)." He blankly told me and I frowned lightly.

"Lütfen, Emir. Your boss will kill me if you don't help me. Do you really want my blood on your hands?" I asked Emir and he guiltily looked over at me.

"You killed my boss." Emir told me so I shook my head at him.

"I didn't kill Ozan." I told him and he frowned at me. "Someone else killed Ozan because he hurt me." I told Emir and he silently looked at me.

"Hayir, I can't help you." He pointedly told me while staring into my eyes. I must've read him wrong then.

"Tamam (alright.) I softly told him before I stared at the door, wishing that Viktor would come walking through it.

I wonder if they're looking for me.

Viktor will be looking for me, I know he will.

I saw Ozan's brother entering the room I think his name is Orhan, earlier I heard Emir telling someone over the phone that he was helping Orhan with a job.

Orhan entered the room with a redheaded man by his side. He must be Serkan.

"That's her."

"Orhan!" He said with a broad smile on his face and his thick voice booming off the walls. "O güzel. Viktor onu çok seviyor olmalı (Viktor must love her very much). The man told Orhan and I clenched my jaw in fear.

"Do what I paid you to do. Film the whole thing and send it to Viktor." Orhan told Serkan and my eyes widened in fear. What is he going to do to me? Orhan left the room, leaving me alone with Serkan who smiled at me.

He came walking over to me and I silently watched him in fear. He removed my hair from my face and a nauseating feeling settled into the pit of my stomach.

He ripped my shirt open and I immediately covered my chest with my hands and arms.

"Please don't do this." I begged the man in front of me and he smirked at me.

"Serkan!" I heard a thundering voice coming from behind us. It's Emir. "Ne yapıyorsun?" (What are you doing?) Emir wildly asked Serkan.

"I'm doing my job." Serkan blankly told Emir.

"Let her go." Emir told Serkan.

"Abi-"

"Let her go." Emir angrily told Serkan.

"Try and stop me." Serkan blankly told Emir before he strangled me. I watched Emir grabbing Serkan by the back of his shirt, he pulled him off me before throwing him aside as if he weighed nothing.

"I'll help you." Emir announced while looking into my eyes and I nodded at him.

"Thank you." I told him in fear as he took his gun out. He pointed it at Serkan's head and before I could say anything he shot him in the head. Without blinking an eye.

"Uff kızım ufff!" Emir told me in frustration as he looked at Serkan's dead body. I saw Orhan coming from behind Emir and my eyes widened.

"Emir watch out!" I yelled at him and as he turned around Orhan hit him over the head with a baseball bat.

"Bad girl, Gia! Çok kötü bir kız oldun (you've been a very bad girl)." He slowly told me in anger and I just silently watched him in fear.

Now he's going to kill me himself.