CHAPTER SIXTEEN

Please vote and comment.❤️

Gia

"Go ahead." Viktor said in a gentle tone so I wiped my cheeks dry.

"I just want you to know that I don't want to hurt you." I said in a shaky voice and Viktor frowned lightly before nodding.

"Tell me what's wrong." He said in concern and I ran a hand through my hair.

"My uncle wants me to get married in three months. Well my parents did, they left me a letter and I don't want to let them down." I said softly and Viktor frowned.

"Are you proposing to me, peanut?" He asked in a teasing tone and another tear slipped out of my eye.

"No." I said softly. "They wanted me to marry Ozan Yıldırım. His name is in the letter." I said before sobbing softly.

"You're serious?" Viktor asked angrily and I nodded.

"Well what do you want, Gia?" He asked in frustration and I squeezed my eyes shut.

"You." I said and he nodded.

"Then nothing else matters." He said pointedly.

"They were my parents, Viktor." I said and he nodded.

"So that's what this is. You've already made your decision." He said with a nod and I shook my head.

"No. It's not that--" I started but was cut off by Viktor.

"Then what is it?" He asked wildly.

"I just-- I don't want to let anyone down. And I don't want to hurt you." I said softly and he nodded slowly.

"Then what the fuck do you think you're doing right now?" He asked me before walking through the door.

I sniffed sadly before taking my phone out of my purse and calling brother Salih from our mafia to come pick me up.

"Gia?" I heard Alisa's voice from behind me so I quickly wiped my cheeks dry. She came to stand in front of me and frowned once she saw my tears.

"What happened? Did you and Viktor fight?" She asked in concern and I nodded. Alisa wrapped her arms around me before leading us back into the living room.

"Have some coffee." She said softly and I shook my head no.

"I'm okay, I'm just waiting for my driver." I said softly and Alisa nodded in understanding.

"We can take you." She offered kindly.

"It's okay, really." I told her and she nodded.

"At least have the coffee." She pressed so I took the cup from her.

"Thank you." I said softly.

"I'm really sorry for how our children behaved tonight." Mr Tchaikovsky senior said and I smiled dryly before nodding.

"I really hope you and Viktor work things out. We both really like you." Alisa said and I let out a shaky breath.

"I hope so too." I said under my breath.

"We're heading back to Russia tomorrow--" Alisa started talking without pausing and I listened to her just so that I wouldn't think about Viktor.

And after twenty minutes my cellphone screen lit up. I looked down at the screen and brother Salih had sent me a message saying that he was waiting for me outside.

"My driver is here." I announced before placing my empty cup down. I was hoping that Viktor would have come back by now but I knew I was hoping in vain.

I got up and Alisa and Mr Tchaikovsky senior walked me outside and once we got to brother Salih's car they hugged me goodbye before I climbed into the car. They waved me off until we were out of sight.

"Merhaba (hello), Gia." Brother Salih said and I looked over at him.

"Merhaba abi (hello brother)." I said softly.

"How are you doing kızım (my daughter)?" He asked and I sucked in a deep breath before exhaling slowly.

"I'm good abi, how about you?" I asked and he smiled.

"I'm good kızım." He said before focusing on the road.

The rest of the ride was quiet and soon we were in front of uncle Kemal's house.

"Teşekkürler abicem.(Thank you, my brother)." I said softly before climbing out of the car.

"Görüşürüz. (See you later.) Brother Salih said before I closed the door behind me. I walked up to the large mansion in front of me before taking in a deep breath and entering the house.

I went up to my room in the darkness of the night and once I got upstairs I opened my door before entering and closing it again.

I switched my lights on and I gasped in shock when I saw someone lying in my bed. My eyes were wide in shock as I slowly walked closer to the culprit.

"Ozan?" I asked under my breath, luckily he couldn't hear me because he was sound asleep.

I tip toed over to my closet before grabbing some pajamas. I closed the door to my closet before silently getting undressed and dressed again.

Once I was done I grabbed a facial wipe before removing the make up from my face. I threw the dirty wipe into the silver bin in my closet before leaving my closet and room.

I stopped in front of the hall closet before taking some blankets out of it and walking downstairs. I'll do anything to avoid sleeping next to Ozan.

I fixed the couch for myself before plopping onto it and turning the tv on. I tiredly looked at the tv screen before slowly drifting off to sleep.

Ozan has more screen time in the next chapter, so please stay tuned. I love you.❤️