CHAPTER TWELVE

Gia

I sat next to Viktor on the plane as we flew back home. My head was resting against his chest as he held my hand in his. There's about an hour left of our flight.

"Viktor?" I called softly and he hummed in reply.

"What happens now?" I asked softly.

"Now, I'll treat you like royalty." He said before placing a kiss on my forehead and I smiled softly.

"I wonder what that looks like." I said and he took my chin in his hand before placing his soft lips against mine. I kissed him back before moaning into his mouth.

"Gia." He said in a warning tone and I slowly started to unbutton his shirt before running my finger tips over his muscled torso.

"Viktor." I said before straddling his lap and he gripped my ass tightly. My panties damped as he placed steamy kisses in my neck. His hands went under my oversized hoodie and he started squeezing my breasts.

I unbuckled his belt before taking his long shaft out of his boxer briefs. I started rubbing his dick with my hand and he placed a rough kiss on my lips. His hands went down to my mini skirt before he lifted it up.

"No panties?" He asked and I smiled into our kiss before shaking my head. "Lift your hips up." He said and I did as he told me to.

His tip rubbed against my entrance and I bit into my bottom lip as he slowly sinked into me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck before slowly moving on his cock. Viktor let out a small grunt before increasing his pace and fucking me hard.

My moans and Viktor's grunts filled the airplane. He hit my ass and I bit into my bottom lip as I felt my edge nearing.

I dug my fingers into his back and he increased his pace. A scream escaped my lips as a leg shaking orgasm ripped through my body.

His arms wrapped around my waist and he held me tight against his chest before filling me up with his seed.

"Fuck Gia." He said under his breath and I placed my face into the crook of his neck before listening to our ragged breathing.

Viktor grabbed some paper towels from beside us before gently dabbing them between my thighs.

"How thoughtful." I said and he chuckled lightly before kissing me.

"Do you think they heard us?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"Maybe." He said and I blushed before laughing lightly. I ran my hands over his muscles while looking into his eyes.

"I'm sorry that you've been hurt in the past." I said and he sat back while silently watching me. "And I think you deserve the world." I said and he smiled before scoffing.

"I've done too many bad things in my past, Gia." He said and I nodded.

"Every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." I said softly.

"You always have an answer, don't you?" He asked and I smiled.

"No, I just read a lot." I said and he pulled me into a tight hug before placing a kiss into the crook of my neck.

"I just think it's too late for me Gia." He said into my neck and I ran my hand through his hair without saying anything else.

I feel like something in his past is holding him back. And I want to know everything about him so that I can help him but I don't want to pressure him. He's been through enough already.

I just hope it's not about that Paige girl.

I feel like we need drama.👀