𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

꧁☆★ 𝒜 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹 ★☆꧂

26th October 2022

Aisha's POV

We are currently in my computer room. It was very hard to send back those Rathore brothers. They were making unnecessary fuss about my safety. It's not like I would be drugged inside my own house, right?

I have to go through the rough notes, I created for this investigation. Maybe, I will find some clue. I searched for the connection between Mr. Rathore, and Mr. and Mrs. Saxena but I found none. How can it be possible?

"Maybe, your suspicion about the connection between those deaths is wrong, Aisha." Divya consoled, before adding, "I was thinking about going to Chittorgarh."

"Why?"

"Maybe, we can find something related to Tanya there. We cannot go police station but we can search for the newspaper published around that time. So, shall I book for the tickets?"

"Yeah, we will leave today itself. You book for train tickets; I would see the hotel for our stay there."

"No." said Divya. I looked at her in confusion. "I will be leaving alone. It's just 10 o' clock now. I will be back by 6 at the evening, don't worry. You just got discharged from hospital, so you are not leaving."

"But-"
"Aisha, please."

I sighed. "Okay, fine but take care of yourself, yeah?"

Divya's POV

It has already been 3 hours since I landed to Chittorgarh and I haven't found even a single newspaper from six years ago. I looked at my surrounding and found Bhilwara Police station in a distance. There was a small tea shop in front of the station.

I ordered a cup of tea and when a guy in late-twenties came to serve, I asked, "Bhaiya, aap kab se hey yaha?"(Brother, how long have you been here?)

"Pichle das Saal sey."(Since last 10 years.) He replied.

"6 saal Pehle yaha Kon Kon police officers the, kya aapko malum hai?" (Do you have any idea of the police officers who were posted here around 6 years ago?)

"Jyada to nahi lekin ha, Yadav Sahab yaad hai mujhe. Unhone wohh choti si garbawati ladki ki case liya tha na isiliye yaad." (I don't know much but I do remember Mr. Yadav. He had investigated the case of that young pregnant girl.) He replied.

"Wohi, jo, Chittorgarh Fort mai mili thi?" (The same one they had found in Chittorgarh Fort?) I asked him to confirm if he is talking about Tanya.
"Ha, wohi wohi."(Yes, her.) I felt relieved at the information. "Pura naam kya hai unka?" (What is his full name?)

"Maan Bahadur Yadav."

I thanked him and sipped by tea while messaging Aisha about this police officer. I booked the return flight for Udaipur.

Author's POV

Aisha was reading her book when her phone pinged with a notification. It was from Divya.

"Maan Bahadur Yadav, police." Aisha read the message. She went to get background information on this person. Within five minutes, she got all his information and waited for Divya's return so they could discuss this thing together.

It was already five by the time Divya arrived back. She directly walked to the room Aisha was in. She settled in a chair beside Aisha while reading the information Aisha had displayed on her screens.