𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

꧁☆★ 𝒜𝓇𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝑒𝒹 ★☆꧂

25th November 2022

As soon as Divya had uttered those words, a group of police force along with Aisha, Abhiraj, Atharva and Aditya came. The Rathore brothers were shocked to see Aakash, Raghuveer and Shanaya there. They had never thought that these people would be capable of such things.

The goons of Aakash Saxena were easily outnumbered.

"How?" Aakash asked.

Flashback

12th November 2022

Divya was confused when she found Aisha in her computer room. "Aisha?" Divya called her. Aisha looked at her and heaved a sigh before narrating the entire thing that happened earlier that day.

"Did you find anything about them?" Divya asked.

"Among hundreds of Sharad, I have one who I find susceptible. Sharad Malhotra. This guy was a software engineer who worked under Aakash Saxena. But according to the records, he is dead." Aisha replied.

"Wait. Why are you suspecting him if he is dead?" Divya was confused.

"Mr. Saxena said something about him there being not possible. So, I just guessed it." Aisha said the last sentence with a sheepish grin.

"And what about the other guy?" Divya asked.

"No, idea. There is no one named Ash in Mr. Saxena's contact list."

"There must be something, Aisha."

"I have a theory." Aisha said. Divya nodded at her to continue.

"I searched about Aakash Saxena. He was an IIT Madras graduate and did his master's in Cybersecurity from Stanford University. I found out he was married to his childhood sweetheart, Ragini Khanna. They were married for 2 years when Ragini died in an accident. She was five months pregnant. An auto hit her. Coincidently, just two months after the incident, the family of the auto driver died due to fire breakout. His wife and two daughters were there."

Divya looked at Aisha intently before saying, "So, that is why the girls from middle class families are targeted because the one to kill his wife belonged to middle-class family?"

"That's what I think. But it's just a theory, you know. We have no proofs." Aisha said. "Oh, and Ragini Khanna was sister of Raghuveer Khanna."

Aisha looked at Divya who was in deep thought. Aisha knew this was a huge accusation and she also knew there was very little probability that others would believe her.

"Makes sense, Aish. The security of SoftTech is the most secure one in the whole country but it was hacked. Atharva said the person who gave those people to put drug on your foods was a young woman. Raghuveer Khanna has a daughter who is young. But what about the name Ragash?" Divya said.

"Ragini and Aakash. Ragash. That's what I think. Also, Ash, who is probably spelled out as A-S-H. The last three letters of Aakash." Aisha said.

"So, what are we going to do?" Divya said.

"They are stalking me, right? That means they will always be closer to me. Yuvraj will be with me most of the time, so they might not get any opportunity to attack me and when they will not get any chance to attack me, they will probably try to harm my close ones, who in this case is you. We will get a tracker for you, Divi. We will disguise it with your belly piercing, in this way they would not have any idea of a hidden tracker. And when they take you, we will track your location and caught those people red handed." Aisha explained. "Meanwhile, I will have close observation in Aakash Saxena in office. You don't have a problem with this right?"