𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

꧁☆★ 𝑅𝑒𝓋𝑒𝒶𝓁𝑒𝒹 ★☆꧂

25th November 2022

When Divya opened her eyes, she found herself in a beautiful room. She had her hand injected with canola and had a bandage on her head. She had some scratches on her hands and feet. Her eyes went wide when she realized she was in an unfamiliar room.

"Looks like the princess finally opened her eyes." Divya turned her head towards the voice, but she could not see the face of the person as they had a mask on, however, she knew that voice was of a female.

Before Divya could say anything, four people gave her sedatives which made her faint, and they took her along with her.

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

Divya woke up after hours. She felt a pain in her head and clutched it tightly.

"Are you okay?" She turned towards the voice. It was a young girl who looked around 20.

Divya looked at her surroundings and was shocked to see more than 50 young girls of almost the same age. They were all together inside a big metal box which looked like jail with bars at one end.

"I am fine. What's your name?" Divya asked the young girl.

"Meena." She replied in a small voice.

"Where are you from, Meena? And for how long have you been here?" Divya asked.

"I am from Mathura, and they kidnapped me three days ago." Meena replied with a lone tear escaping her eyes.

"Don't worry, Meena. We will be out very soon." Divya said wiping the tear that had escaped the other girl.

"Stop dreaming, girl." said the man who was guarding the gate while chuckling.

"I am not dreaming." Divya replied sternly.

The man laughed loudly irritating the girls before saying, "Nobody will be able to reach this place. So, forget about escaping. The only time you will go out from this place will be to your master's home."

"What do you mean by 'master's home?" She asked him.

"The boss is going to sell all of you, where you all will work as sex slave to the men who buy you."

Hearing his words, the other girls started crying clutching each other. Divya tried to calm them down but was unsuccessful.

"Stop making noise." yelled a female voice.

"Shanaya." muttered Divya looking at the girl who had just arrived.

"Why did you kidnap me?" asked Divya.

"Because Phupa told us." Shanaya replied. "You know, Divya, you are not my problem. It's your friend. If she had not come in between me and Atharva, then all this would have stopped."

"What do you mean?"

"It was me. The one who drugged Aisha was me. I was doing a good job of making the Rathores like me when she decided to interfere. But don't worry, after we sell you to them, we will finish her. And finally, I will marry Atharva and become the queen." Shanaya said with a smirk.

Hearing her words, Divya laughed loudly, which confused Shanaya. She looked straight into Shanaya's eyes and said, "You will never be able to kill her. Do you know why?"

"Why?" Shanaya sounded innocent when she was anything but that.

"Because Atharva is with her. Her Yuvraj is with her, Shanaya and I don't think I should tell you about how much that guy adores her."

"Shut up." enraged Shanaya yelled at her.

"But you know, that's not a complete truth. The truth is Atharva Singh Rathore is madly in love with my best friend, Shanaya. He will not let anything happen to her." Divya said with a big smile.

"I will kill her myself." Shanaya screamed again.

"Kill who?" came a voice from behind Shanaya.

"Welcome Mr. Khanna. Welcome." Divya said with a sarcastic smile.

"Whom are you planning to kill?" Mr. Khanna asked his daughter.

"Aisha." muttered Shanaya.

"Keep dreaming." said Divya with a smirk.

"For someone who is going to be dead, you look really happy." Ash said looking at Divya.

"Death is inevitable. So, why should I be gloomy knowing I would die one day." She replied looking in his eyes without fear.

"I thought we were planning to sell her." said Mr. Khanna.

"I changed my mind." Ash replied. He observed at Divya continuously for some time. That is when he realized something he hadn't earlier.

"You are not shocked or surprised seeing us here." Ash said looking at her. His eyes widened, "You knew."

Divya just smirked at this.

"Who are you?" Ash narrowed his eyes at her.

"Shouldn't you know me, or did you kidnap me without running background check one me?" Divya mocked him.

Before Ash could leave to do background check on her, one of his men came running to him. That man had bruises on his body. "Boss, we are under attack." saying that he fell on the ground as he was heavily injured.

Divya looked at Ash with fire in her eyes and said, "Aisha ka bichaya hua jaal mein tum phas gaye, Aakash Saxena" (You are trapped in the plan of Aisha, Aakash Saxena) 

(So, the culprit is revealed. I think I rushed these last parts right? Please comment down your views.)