xvi. the big plan ( part 2 )

GHOST OF YOU::  xvi

GHOST OF YOU
:: xvi. | the big plan ( part 2 )

After the whole debacle, regina went to look for Emma. She thought if anyone could help the blonde with her magic, it would be the ex evil queen. She could use what rumple taught her since that approach was so effective for her.

Regina found Emma in the woods, trying to control her magic on her own. Sparks kept coming from her hands but they didn't stick. Regina sighed at her helplessness, it was quite tragic actually — at least to Regina.

Emma heard footsteps approaching her, "Regina, what are you doing here?" Emma put her hands up, moving backwards, "Stay back, I don't want to hurt you."

Regina snickered, "You can't hurt me, Ms. Swan."

"You really want to take that chance?" Emma still had her hands up in defense.

"Yes, I do because I want to help you." Regina walked closer, "I know what it's like, let me help."

"How?"

With a flick of her wrist, Emma was on the middle of a bridge and regina was off on the sidelines, staring back at the blonde.

"Save yourself!" Regina instructed as the bridge began to one by one, break down.

Emma looked behind her and saw the bridge was going down, then she looked in front of her. All of it was closing in quickly and Emma was panicking. She looked up to Regina with a scared expression, "What the hell!"

Emma let go of the ropes and opened her hands, trying to use her magic but all she kept getting were sparks. The bridge was breaking fast and she was nowhere close to saving herself. Not even in life or death moments can her magic come up, she was growing more frustrated.

"Emma, stop stalling!" Regina yelled across. All of a sudden the whole bridge broke down and it took Emma with it. At least regina thought so when she ran to the edge, trying to find Emma. "Shit." She mumbled.

Just before she could think of what to do, Emma came up. She was floating on a few boards from the bridge. Regina let out a major sigh of relief. Now she didn't have to tell the charmings their daughter was dead.

"I knew you could do it." Regina commented as Emma stepped to level ground.

"Please—" Emma began heading back to town with regina following behind, "I saw that sigh of relief."

The two returned back to town and everyone was running around. This sorcerer was causing a ruckus and regina was having enough of it. This was her town and no one was going to interrupt it.

• • •

"I can't believe we got out of there alive." Cassandra was trying to catch her breath as Hercules was doing the same.

The two finally made it out the cave, they were finally back in the town. Now, they couldn't stand there forever. Depending on how long Cora's been gone, cassandra realized hades probably caught on.

Once they're breath was caught, the two of them began making their way to hercules' place. It was an easy walk because of how small the town is. The two were finally at his door and he effortlessly opened it. Hercules closed the door behind him and Cassandra.

Cassandra's head was running. She kept thinking about Cora, the woman who killed her. If it weren't for cora, she wouldn't have reunited with Hercules. She wanted to go back for her but knew Hercules wouldn't agree. So she didn't bother on bringing it up.

She never realized how big her heart was until what Cora helped her do and what she risked. Cassandra sensed how much Cora loved regina but didn't understand how someone can love someone so much but still cause them pain? That part she never understood.

She was still lost in her thoughts when Hercules looked up at her from the couch, seeing she was still standing by the door.

"Don't worry about hades, we're going to be fine." He reassured his friend.

"What?" Cassandra shook head, "Wait— yeah." She walked into another room with Hercules watching her. He was slowly growing worried a bit. He noticed something was nagging her but didn't want to push if she didn't want to talk so he stayed seated.

• • •

Back in Storybrooke a plan was conjured and belle snuck into the sorcerer's ice castle. She saw the mirror but it wasn't just any ordinary mirror. When she saw her reflection, it brought out the worst in her. You know that saying, when you're drunk, the truth comes out? It was similar to this, except she was sober. Her reflection was saying some rude things about rumple and her.

Once she got what she needed, belle headed out and went to go meet the group at granny's. She filled them all in on what she saw and honestly, it can only be interpreted. What does someone want to do with a mirror that lets you see the bad in yourself. That was the question everyone was asking themselves.

But then hit finally hit.

"She wants to tear this town apart." Regina realized, sharing glances with everyone.

" Regina realized, sharing glances with everyone

a/n:
new gif, guys !!