Part 19

I woke up to Lorenzo shouting on the phone.

I felt bad for whoever was on the other end cause he really is scary when he's angry.

I opened the door lightly and saw him on the phone right outside.

He didn't realise me at first but then I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind him.

He turned his head slightly and saw me. He smiled at me and spoke calmly on the phone now. Not that calm either but better than before.

Gradual improvement is better than none.

He was done on the phone and he turned to look at me.

"Sorry I woke you."

"It's fine, I prefer waking up with you though." I said with a smile and he leaned over giving me a peck on the lips.

We really were getting comfortable with each other. I liked it.

We heard an "ew" and we turned out heads to see Venessa faking to throw up making me laugh.

"Venessa you're 24." Lorenzo said making my eyes widen. "You're a year older than me." I questioned and they both nodded.

"You're 23 and Lorenzo is 28. 5 years difference. Do you prefer older guys?" Venessa asked.

"I do actually prefer older guys. Only because I don't like immature and childish guys." I answered truthfully.

I saw Lorenzo smirk and I scoffed at him and went to freshen up.

Once I was done getting ready we ate breakfast and Lorenzo had a meeting today so me and Venessa sat in the living room.

"Look Enzo's got chocolate all over his face. Dad shouted at him so much for this." Venessa said as we were going through their childhood photos.

"Venessa is this you?" I asked her and she nodded. "And who's this?" I asked pointing at a young looking lady holding her. "That's lorenzo and my mom" she said.

I could see a flash of pain in her eyes and I decided not to push the topic.

I'd ask Lorenzo today myself.

"By the way, you can call me Nessa." She said and I nodded.

After we went through he photos we decided to watch TV.

As we were watching I felt a kiss on the top of my head and saw Lorenzo.

I almost had a heart attack.

"Took some time. Who goes to s meeting during their honeymoon anyways. You useless husband. Talk about killing 2 birds with 1 stone." She said and I chuckled.

He wasn't a useless husband but he really did kill 2 birds with 1 stone.

"They say the rich save money the most." I said sarcastically which made Lorenzo raise an eyebrow at me.

He was planning something, again.

Before I knew it he started chasing me as I started running away.

I ran upstairs into our room and was about to shut the door but he saved it. I ran about to enter the bathroom but he wrapped his arm around my waist and effortlessly lifted me up and threw me on the bed.

I was going to run be he hovered over me.

"Wanna say that again Princess?" He asked.

I felt my face heat up from the nickname.

I shook my head 'no' and he started tickling me. I was laughing but asking him to stop.

"Enzo, stop." I laughed out and he stopped instantly.

"What did you say?" He said and I realised I  called him by his nickname.

"Say it again" He said, his eyes turning dark.

"E-Enzo" I said and he instantly smashed his lips on mine.

He kissed me passionately. He bit my lower lip making me gasp and he took the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth. We battled for dominance but he obviously won.

Once we ran out of breath we pulled away.

"It's Enzo for you from now on" He said whilst breathing slightly heavily and I nodded my head not trusting my voice right now.

He gave me a quick peck and went into the bathroom to freshen up since he came from work.

After her came out I spoke.

"I want to ask you something."