- 𝐎𝟏 -

chrismas special event .

story about 7 boys playing hide n seek on chrismas 's night . they decide to play inside an old house belongs to Canton 's family .

note : the members will be 4 years younger based on their ages .

chapter 1 -

" the legend says about Anna Goldi or Anna Goeldin who known as the last witch on Switzerland . She was a former maid of Glarus Canton 's family who is known as the most powerful family . She had been accused for putting a pins on their children 's foods but even after been treated by many profesional doctors , the 9 - years - old little girl still spitting out bloody nails and pins out from her throat . She had been haunted down by many people and been executed in 18- century . She has been called as ' the last witch ' in Switzerland . "

" the story seems interesting . " Jay spoke up after Jungwon had read the whole paragraph at Anna Goeldin 's tomb .

" wait why we were here? " sunoo asked . Sunghoon, jake and Ni-ki just lifted their shoulders as they just folow what 's Jungwon says .

" this story was created and out of logical. " Heeseung as the oldest among them .

" well, only one thing to finds out .. " Jungwon grinned .

-

it was chrismas night as Jungwon and the others planned to use the chances to go to the old ancestor of Canton 's since their parents were out to church .

they decided to meet each others in front of the old house .

" jungwon.. are you sure this is safe ? " jay asked in scared.

"what if the witch spirit was still around? " sunghoon added .

" sunghoon, ghost didn't exist . it's just a fictional and man-made which they use to make you watch their film. " heeseung stated.

" but what if there's a monster over there.. " sunoo asked.

" a WEREWOLF?! " jake exclaimed in terrified.

" wonie hyung , I want to go home.. " ni-ki already gave up on it before they could even get inside the old creepy house.

" c'mon, don't be such a pussy ! this is nothing okay. trust me. " Jungwon said in confident.

" anw. the last will had to washes our clothes for a month! " jungwon rushed inside without looking back.

" yah, jungwon!- aish!"

-

sunoo was the last one to enters the old house. When they got inside the door wad automatically closed by its own got them flinched and went to open the door back .

"fck, we're trapped! " Jake said as he keep trying to open the door back yet it was locked outside

" automatic door. please, I won't fall for that stupid tricks easily. " jungwon said with a small giggles. He continued to go upstairs as they were following his lead while trembling in scared.

they found a room. A luxurious bedroom and was coloured in red as they saw some picture of canton's who the colour and their faces already drained since it had been there for ages.

by looking around the room the could guess that the bedroom might belongs to canton's daughter.

" bruh this room looks classy even it's already been centuries after been left by the canton's family. " Sunghoon said. he sat down on the bed when suddenly..

BRUGH!!

" WAHHH! " sunghoon shouted. the bed was broken when sunghoon sat on top it. they laughed at sunghoon as his face was ashen in terror.

" yah! it's not funny okay! " sunghoon said in furious.

" okay, scaredy cat. let's go to another place before you break anything else. " jay said teasingly.

they wonders around the antique sumptuous house when they found the grand bedroom which belongs to canton and his wife.

heeseung poke the bed, just incase it might broke down again . As Heeseung finds it secured to be sit, they went and jump on it. Gladly, the bed strong enough for them.

" the house was so damn big but aren't you guys curious? why did they leave this house for centuries if they could just sell it? " sunoo spoke.

" I agreed like who the hell don't want this opulent house? " jake added. A sudden sound of soft growl makes them eye on ni-ki.

"hyung.. i'm hungry.." ni-ki said. they just look at him in awe. he was too cute to be resist even sunoo.

" awe, come here lil riki. i've got some snacks on my bag." heeseung pinched his cheeks before giving him a gummy from his back.

" where did you even get that from? " jungwon asked.

" I always well-prepared for thing like this. "

" actually, he went here before taking his dinner since his parents wasn't around and force me to wait for him to buy some snacks at the 24 hours store. " jay spoiled the truth.

" yah, did you even need to spoil this out?"

" I just like to let you off guarded. " jay winked as heeseung got irritated with him.

" let's play some games. i'm bored af. " sunghoon suddenly cut the scene.

" what game? " jake asked.

" well , what about hide n seek?"

" in the middle of this terrifying house? fr sunghoon? " sunoo exclaimed in disbelieved.

" are you scared?"

" huh! me?! scared?! of course not! i don't believe in ghost.. or monsters.. "

" or werewolf. " jake added.

" anw count me in. " Jungwon said.

" let's have some fun."

hey ! I'm back with new short horror story for enhypen since it's chrismas~

How's your day going today ? i hope all of you enjoy your chrismas in joy! Bye!