- 𝐎𝟕 -

" rest in peace , sunghoon .. " fakely jake cried .

" please don't haunted us after this .. " jay said as sunghoon slapped jay 's head .

" I'M STILL ALIVE HERE?! " sunghoon said in anger . Heeseung laughed his ass off .

" facts , heeseung hyung was good at telling a horror story . " ni-ki said , staring at the children were already fall asleep listening to heeseung .

" agreed . " sunoo said .

" bUT WHY AM I THE ONE WHO DIED ?! " sunghoon asked in dismay .

" who's telling the story? " jungwon asked , knitting his eyebrow .

" fine .. " sunghoon crossed his arms and rolled his eyes in dismay . They all laughed as suddenly a little girl came towards them .

" oppa , is the story true ? " the little girl asked him . Heeseung cupped her chin and giggles .

" no , honey . It just fictional . You don 't need to worried so much and go to sleep too , mkay ? " heeseung said to his little baby cousin . She nodded and went to bed .

All of them looked at each other as heeseung distracted himself and looked at them .

" what's wrong ? " heeseung asked .

" nothing.. " jungwon answered . They went completely silence until heeseung parents went back from work .

They decided to went home , waving their hands to him in hurry and turned their back off .

After they convinced that they already far enough from heeseung 's house , jungwon spoke up , breaking the silence .

" please don't tell me that I am not the one who saw that..? " jungwon asked in scared tone . All of them nodded their heads in scared too .

" what did hyung saw ? " ni-ki asked , curious with their sudden silence .

" heeseung had a huge cut at the back of his neck.. it's seems like.."

" a knife stab.. " jay added . Their face was bloodless .

" maybe we just mislook at it . " sunoo tried to stay positive even he also got scared .

All of the sudden , sunghoon 's phone rang make all of them flinched .

" aish , jinjja sunghoon . " jake said, patting his chest .

Sunghoon answered his mom call .

" hello , mom ? "

" where are you ? "

" er.. I was hanging out at heeseung house just now . Why ? "

His mom suddenly went silence .

" come back home . Tell your friends to come here too .. I had something to tell .. "

His mom tone sound serious . They went to sunghoon's house and meet his mom at the front gate .

" anyeonghasaeyo , aunty . " all of them greets her .

" where are you guys from ? " sunghoon's mom asked the same question at them .

" heeseung's house . " they answered at the same time . She went silence for a while .

" what are you doing there? "

" heeseung ask us to accompany him taking care of his baby cousins ." Sunoo answered .

" all of you not lying, right ? " she asked .

" wae , mom ? " sunghoon asked , getting curious .

" heeseung and his family supposed to be on vacay to busan but suddenly their cabin got attacked by a group of robbery . His family and heeseung were killed .." suddenly their throats dried out and their face went pale . Disbelieved in what they heard just now ..

" but.. "

" if heeseung was dead then .. " they were too stunned to speak .

" let's go inside first . I'll explained all of it later . " sunghoon mom said as she went inside .

6 of them feels like got knocked on the road , too stunned to even walk or speak right now .

" park sunghoon! " they heard heeseung's voice and turned their back to him .

" yah , you left your ipod on my house just now . Here . " heeseung said with a smile .

" a-ah.. thank you . " sunghoon faked a smile to him .

" heeseung.. gwenchana? " jake asked , he tried to brave himself to ask those kind of question to him .

" gwenchana . Why ? Something wrong ? " heeseung answered . All of them looked at each other for a while before break it off , doesn't want heeseung to notice it .

" nothing , y-you look skinny tho! Aish, you need to eat more you know . " jay said , hitting heeseung arm playfully  with a fake laugh .

" really ? " heeseung looked at jay make him gulped .

" Y-YEAH! YOU LOOK SO SKINNY! " sunoo tried to save jay from get caught .

" why did you guys looks like you were hiding something from me? "

" n- no! We aren't . " jungwon pulled ni-ki's hand , hiding the youngest one from him .

" ni-ki.. " heeseung called him softly as ni-ki hugged jungwon from the back tightly .

Heeseung looked down on his feet while all of them stay silence .

" all of you.. know about it right ? " heeseung suddenly spoke make them goosebumps.

" then.. " heeseung looked at them with a creepy smile and glowing eyes .

" you guys should go along with me to hell . "

- the end -

Hey! Thank you for staying in! How's your reading btw?

I hope you guys enjoy it! Merry chrismas to all my friends and happy new year! I hope next year will be better than this year.

Bye bye ! Don't forget to leave a vote anf comment if you like it!