- 𝐎𝟐 -

" fvck I hate this game for eternity. " sunoo said as he was the one who need to find them all.

" get ready or not! here i come! " sunoo went around the house , seems piqued.

the house was dark with no lights other than his own torch lighting up the way.

he suddenly heard a noise inside the kitchen.  he went inside in frighten as he saw Jake who hiding under the dining table.

" found you! " sunoo said, grinning to Jake who cursing himself for being too visible to be seen under the dining table.

" one out 5 more to go. " sunoo continued his mission along with Jake helping him to find the others.
they then went to the bathroom since it was the most specific place to hide.

sunghoon p.o.v

"hehe,  they wouldn't going to find me hiding inside the store. "  I whispers to myself when suddenly I felt something crawled at my back..

" WAHHH! WAHH! GET OFF FROM MEH! " sunoo's intentions went off when he heard sunghoon's scream. they went to the voice and saw sunghoon was rolling himself on the floor.

"pftt–" jake take a picture of sunghoon as sunghoon realized he had been caught. he stood up, trying to act normal yet sunoo and jake laughed their ass up.

" yah! it's not funny!  There's a spider crawling at my back okay! I just want to get rid of it!"

" sure, chicken. " sunoo teased him.

" 2 is out now we left with jay,  heeseung and ni-ki. I know where to find them.. " sunoo grins evilly as he thought himself being the evil witch who trying to haunts his preys.

they went back to the grand bedroom as he could already guess he might finds both of them there.

..

" yours too big! "

" you are the one who want to do this at the first place so you need to pay for the consequences . "

" you're not going to fit it! "

" keep it low .  they might find us here ."

" ah! "

jake and sunghoon looked at each others, reading their braincells as they got their phone out.

sunoo make a 🤐 to them and tip toed to the door.

soon after...

" FBI ! OPEN UP! " sunoo kicked the door pretty hard then suddenly saw jay and heeseung were on the bed..

jake and sunghoon ready with their camers, capturing the whole scene.

" bruh– "

" yah! t-that's not what you think we did! "

" HE WAS TRYING TO KILL ME! " jay said.

" okay,  boomer. " sunoo said with a smirk. Jay pushed Heeseung off from his top makes the older one winced in pain as his waist reach the floor.

" so the baby was the last one left. ni-ki is pretty good at hiding though. " sunoo said. they went around to find him yet he was no where to be found.

they began to panic.

" ni-ki! ppali came out! the game was over! " heeseung shouted yet there is no sign of him.

" maybe he went back home before us. " sunghoon guessed.

" no, we need to make sure he was here. I don't want to left him alone inside this house. " heeseung went around, looking for ni-ki yet they were all exhausted and decided to just sat on the old couch.

after a long while heeseung found a door leading him into a small bedroom.

the bedroom seems to be more plain than the other bedroom. he just guess it might be the witch bedroom.

He gulped, feeling a sudden fright trills around his nerves. he suddenly heard a scattering noise inside the antique closet. he brave himself to get closer and opened it with closed eyes, hoping it wasn't anything unpleasant by the eyes.

" you found me. " heeseung opened his eyes and saw ni-ki was smiling at him.

" omg,  ni-ki! " heeseung hugged him in relief.

" did you know everyone was looking for you?! aish! gladly I found you or else–"

" or else what? "

" or else you might need to sleep here you– ugh. " heeseung about to cursed yrt he realized he was a minor.

" let's go home. "

sunoo,  jake,  jay and sunghoon pov

Sunoo was resting his head on Jake's shoulder waiting for Heeseung to get back.

Out of the blue jay's cell phone rang as his mother's contact popped out from his screen.

" pftt,  my beloved eomma love love ( my beloved eomma 💞) " sunghoon teased him. Jay shushed him down as he answered it.

" h-hai,  my beloved eomma~ " his tone went soft when it comes to speaking with his mom makes them chuckled.

" mommy's child. " jake chuckled. they just keep staring at sunghoon when all of the sudden he instantly began to stuttering.

" w-what? a-are you sure about that?" they got curious with jay sudden change of behavior as his face was drained out of colour.

he dropped his phone off and looked at them.

" we need to get heeseung out.. RIGHT NOW! "