- 𝐎𝟔 -

" guys .. " sunghoon looking at them , staring at him in scared eyes .

" sunghoon , let go of ni-ki . " jay said , holding the knife in horror .

" guys , it' s me ! Your bestfriend, park sunghoon ! "

" STAY BACK! " sunoo pulled his knife on sunghoon with teary eyes .

" all of you don 't understand ! The witch are trying to kill all of us ! " sunghoon stared at them . His said , misty- eyed.

"  hyung.. the box .. " ni-ki whispered softly on sunghoon ears . Sunghoon suddenly remembered about the box and take it off .

" leave jake alone or else I will kill you .. " sunghoon said , grabbing the witch heart  by his hand . Jake face began to get panicked . Sunghoon clenched the heart strongly as suddenly jake started to scream .

" jake! Sunghoon what are you doing!? " jay said try to get into him. The evil spirit was again trying to struggle between jake concsiousness . Sunghoon clenched the heart more harder

" sunghoon , stop !  " jay cried as he tried to stop sunghoon but sunghoon pushed him away in incredibly strong way makes them stunned .

" sunghoon .. " jake looked at him with teary eyes .

" i'm sorry jake.. " sunghoon crushed the heart off make jake screams even louder as soon he passed out .

" jake ! " jungwon and sunoo rushed to him .

Out of the blue , they heard someone laugh in horrific way makes them goosebumps .

The evil spirit suddenly stand in front of sunghoon as he choked him hardly .

" sunghoon! " heeseung tried to help sunghoon but he got pushed by strong amount of energy by the evil spirit makes heeseung 's body bumped strongly on the wall .

" give me my heart back .. " she said , staring at sunghoon with glowing red eyes .

" go to hell. " sunghoon smiled when suddenly his body got thrown by her .

" sunghoon! " again jay tried to stop her but he got choked by her instead . She smile at jay cynically as she tighten the grip of his neck make him hard to breathe .

" sunghoon , here! " sunoo throw a match to sunghoon as it successfully been catches by sunghoon . Sunghoon began to burnt the rotten heart makes her scream in pain and let go of jay  .

Jungwon rushed to jay as the evil spirit was continuously screaming . The burning heart got into dust as the evil spirit was no where to be found anymore . The door suddenly opened widely for them

" we need to get out from here . Now . " sunghoon gasped for air .

They went out safely with relief feeling when suddenly they didn' t saw sunghoon anywhere .

" wait, where is sunghoon go? " jungwon asked , looking around as they suddenly saw him standing in front of them .

He was glowing white , smiling in front of them make them speechless .

" sunghoon .. " jay looked at me with teary eyes .

" please take care of jake when I'm gone .. " he said . His tears rolled down on his cheeks .

" sunghoon , don't tell us .. "

" mianhaeyo .. " he cried looking at them . His soul slowly disappeared along with the wind .

" SUNGHOON , PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US ! " sunoo cried , trying to grabbed his hyung but failed as his hand just went through sunghoon 's

" I always going to remember all of you .. " with that words , he was no longer there ..

" sunghoon.. forgive us .. "