Part 6~ him

When Elijah got to school he was greeted by Taylor, they got to their lockers Taylor said "I never realized how many classes we have together." Elijah nodded "what's wrong?" Taylor asked looking at him, Elijah said "nothing let's just go." Shutting his locker then leaving.

At study hall Elijah and Taylor were doing work when some random person came up to them asking to sit Taylor aloud them to sit and they introduced them self  "my name is Ray." Elijah just looked at him then back down at his paper "hi Ray nice to meet you I'm Taylor and this is Elijah." Rays eyes went wide "wait, are you Elijah Walter? The kid everyone is talking about!" Elijah looked at him "yeah. So?" Taylor nudged him "be nice." Elijah just looked at his paper again "wow this is awesome, it must be so cool to have a rich powerful dad, that could beat anyone up." Elijah's Pencil broke when he heard 'dad' but Ray didn't notice till Elijah got up to sharpen his pencil, when he got back to the table he saw Taylor talking to Ray, Elijah ignored it and continued studying "Elijah what's up you've been quiet?" Elijah looked up from his paper "I'm trying to work." He said looking back down at the paper "oh ok... Oh you have to hear Elijah play the piano, his mo- he's really good at it!" Elijah noticed what she did and so did Ray but didn't question further, but asked Elijah for help with his work since they had a couple classes together, Ray sat next to Elijah as he explained how to do it, Ray got really close before Taylor said "hey so what class do you have after this?" Ray scooted back a little "oh I have math. You?" Taylor looked at her schedule "since me and Elijah have the same next class, we have science." Ray looked a little jelly, but Elijah brushed it off, catching Rays attention to finish the paper.

Time skip - after school (week later)

We made are way to the music room thinking it was going to be empty, but when they opened the door they saw the band class practicing, but was whisper when they saw Elijah "can I help you?" Taylor looked at the instructor "no sorry just came and heard the band, you guys are doing good!" They quickly left and went to Elijah's house, then into the old living room "wow this is awesome!" Elijah shushed him "we aren't supposed to be here." Ray just nodded and they sat off to the side, it was just to far for someone to see them if the walked in. Elijah started to play and Ray was in awh till Elijah's father barged in and yanked Elijah off the piano "stay off of this! I've told you one too many times! Stay off of your mother's stupid piano!" He said as he slapped Elijah sending him to the floor "touch it again you grounded for a month, not like you have any friends you useless child!" Elijah had gotten up and just stood there, Ray and Taylor were to shocked to move or say anything "sorry father it won't happen again." Elijah said looking at the floor "good it better not, also tell your company to leave, you should be lucky they are here boy!" Ray and Taylor sprang up into the light "you guys will sip it." Elijah's father said as he left, they went to go check on him, and when Elijah looked up the saw a cut from the slap.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey sorry the chapter is a tiny bit short, I have been up all night writing this and I'm tired.  (⁠─⁠.⁠─⁠|⁠|⁠)

12/25/22

(633) words