Part 13~love dividend

When Elijah got home with his stuff, not even 10 minutes later a maid came to his room saying "sir you father needs you." Elijah nodded and she left, when he got to his father's office, he opened the door and his father once again was giving him full attention "we are moving." The words that came from his father's mouth shocked Elijah "w-what why?!" Elijah quickly responded "because the deal was set and we need to move to New York." "For how long!" "A year maybe two, but you don't have a choice." Elijah nodded "when are we leaving?" "On winter break." "That's next week." His father nodded, Elijah left the office and went to pack knowing that his father would be angry is he didn't.

The next morning Elijah woke up and got ready for school, when he got to school there was no one out side which means the doors will lock really soon, Elijah went inside and got to class "Elijah your late." The teacher stated as Elijah sat down in the back away from Taylor, he saw her glance at him with an confused looked before looking back at the bored.

For the next week Elijah did his best to avoid Taylor, and at the end of the week he left a note in her locker to meet him in the music room at the end of the day. When the time came he sat in the music room waiting for Taylor, when she came in, not saying a word "look I wanted to say I'm sorry for ignoring you all week." Taylor looked at him angry, after a minute of Elijah trying to get her respond, and he only had a little time left 2 minutes to be exact, so he got up he felt to angry eyes staring at him "I'm moving it could be for one year it could be two but I have to leave... I love you bye." Elijah said leaving. Right before they were leaving Taylor had come over and she did it because she thought that he was joking so she would talk to him, but when she saw they moving truck, she quickly ran up to Elijah "ok your taking this joke to far!" Taylor said tearing up, Elijah looked at her then at his father "get in the car Elijah and you girl leave." Elijah looked at the floor before walking away to the truck door, he quickly waved bye as the truck left.

Time skip - Two years later (Elijah is seventeen, turned sixteen not long after he left, Taylor is eighteen)

Elijah got in the moving truck, putting his head phones in, they were about an hour away,when they stopped for food, Elijah ate then went to sleep. When they got to there house they unpacked and Elijah went for a walk he didn't look to different, just that you could tell it was him if you knew him, as he was walking a small child came up to him, It was Blue! "Hi Mister Elijah!!" He smiled hugging him "hey buddy what's up!" After meeting Lily and Gwen again he went home knowing he had school tomorrow he went to bed.

The next morning Elijah got up and got ready for school, when he got there everyone was staring at him, but he ignored it, at lunch he sat at the back of the cafeteria, when a bunch of people scattered around him "so What was NY like." "Was it cool." "Did you go to the concert." "How was the buildings." Questions circled around him, and he hated it like a lot so he got up, before leaving someone grabbed him by the arm and in return he ripped his arm out of the grip smacking someone, and he ran out of the cafeteria, he stopped at the music room, ran in and close the door, there was a high chance that the person he smacked started bleeding, because his father's strong gene was getting to him, he heard the door slightly open then close "you ok." He heard someone said coming closer.           "back up!" "Elijah it's ok." The person said grabbing his shoulders "let go." "It's ok, it Taylor." She said, Elijah still made Taylor let go the he turned the lights on and saw Taylor standing where they were, Elijah ran to Taylor and hugged her, after a minute Taylor pulled away.