Part 14~love

Taylor looked at Elijah, then she kissed him, before smiling and saying "I love you to." as Elijah smiled the door opened and there was a couple of teachers "you need to be at the principals office now!" Elijah frowned then he nodded and followed them to the principal's office l, when they got there, there was a girl named Hayley sitting on the chair with a bloody nose crying, Elijah sat down next to her and said "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hit you." Hayley looked at him "i-its fine." After everything was settled, Elijah texted Taylor to meet him in the music room.

When Taylor opened the door all she saw was complete darkness "remember when we first met." Taylor giggled and nodded "yes so." Elijah turned on the lights and walked towards Taylor, Elijah grabbed Taylor around her waist pulling her in close "I love you." Taylor giggled a tiny bit saying "I love you to." Taylor said kissing him, then Elijah said "will you be my girlfriend." Elijah smiled, Taylor pecked his lips "of course, but.. will you be my boyfriend." She said putting her hands on his shoulder "well of course I will." She smirked before kissing him once more.

______________________________________°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

HIIIII!!!! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY AND I HOPE YOU HAD AN HAPPY NEW YEAR AHHHHH!!!!

(226) Words