Car Fun

Brent's POV

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit fuck. Fuck! Layla and her big fucking mouth. The last thing I need is for Rose to get the wrong idea which judging by the look on her face, may be too late. Looks like being a man-whore is coming back to bite me in the ass. Bitch-ass Layla is smirking across from me, obviously very pleased with the drama she's attempting to create in front of everyone.

"Hey Rose sweetheart can we go somewhere and talk?" I begged.

"I'd like that, seems we have a bit to talk about." She replied.

I took her delicate hand and we walked out the front doors and went to go sit in my mustang. "Rose I can explain" I started. I gave her a few seconds to stop me and when she didn't I continued, "yes I used to sleep with Layla but that's all over now. I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole, in fact no one could pay me enough money to want to sleep with anyone but you. I'm really sorry if you feel disrespected but I can't change my past behavior."

Rose watched me for a minute before she spoke, "I understand Brent. Do I like that you slept with Layla? Absolutely not. But I know that you as well as the other men have pasts. I can't expect someone who looks like you to have no experience." She blushed when she realized what she said.

"So someone who looks like me huh?" I nudged her. She giggled and we both leaned for each other, hungrily kissing and sucking each other's lips and tongues. Rose licked my lip ring earning a groan from me. "You like that baby? You like being a dirty little girl?"

"Yes!" She moaned. Even though we were in the school parking lot I couldn't help but reach under her revealing shirt to grab at her tits. Hot damn they're perfect. All female and softness with nipples that could cut glass. I growled and nipped at her nipples through her shirt.

"Ahhh Brent that feels too good."

"I know sweetheart. Your perfect tits are so responsive, I bet you can cum from just them being stimulated. I love licking and sucking on your breasts. I want to mark you as mine." I worked my way up to her neck and started to suck hard where my mark would go when she's ready. I left an angry hickey for everyone to see.

"Brent! How am I supposed to cover this up?" She cried.

"That's just it sweetheart, you can't. Now let's go back inside before I bend you over the hood of my car and pound into your tight wet cunt so everyone can see who you belong to." Fuck I need to feel her soon.

Rose's POV

Damn. Now I'm supremely horny. "Brent maybe we could skip the rest of classes today? I'd like to spend some more time getting to know each other. Plus I'm so horny I feel like I'm going to die." I sit in the passenger seat rubbing my thighs together trying to alleviate the ache. "I need you Brent. Please take me somewhere and make me cum."

"You got it baby girl." He winked at me. I watched him adjust his cock in his jeans, his bulge so large it looked painful to stay enclosed. I reached over to pull his fly down. "What are you doing sweetheart?" He asked.

"Sshhh I want to try something" I told him. He helped me pull his jeans down enough for me to pull out his meaty length. The manly strength and heady scent fed my own arousal taking my wetness to emergency levels.

"Baby girl I can smell your arousal, god I need you."

I didn't let him continue speaking, instead I firmly grasped the bottom of his length and licked the pre-cum from his tip. I felt a growl rumble through his body. I stuck my tongue out and licked him from top to bottom and when I felt that I sufficiently moistened his length I suctioned his cock between my lips and worked my mouth up and down, starting slowly and building speed. I felt Brent grab my ponytail and he increased his thrusts, fucking my mouth. I gagged and spit all over his cock while he choked me with it. Just when I thought I would never breathe again he pulled out slightly and just long enough for me to breathe. "Yes that's my good little slut, letting me use your mouth. Damn baby you take it so good." He pushed in and out, pumping himself in and out of my mouth until he finally stiffened and flooded my mouth with his salty tanginess. "Fuck angel, you're amazing." He told me.

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and beamed a smile at him. "I can't wait until I can flood your tight pussy with my cum." He groaned.

"Come on princess, let's head to my house. He pressed a hard kiss to my lips and put the car in drive.

When we pulled up the first thing I noticed was how isolated the cabin he and Damien lived in. There was a beautiful wrap around porch complete with a white porch swing. He got out and opened the door for me, grabbed my hand and hauled me to the front door. Inside was a gorgeous mix of rustic and classic décor. "Wow this is amazing Brent! Where are your parents though? I've never heard you or Damien mention them." His mood darkened slightly and I could tell he was uncomfortable. "Well princess they passed away in a car accident when we were 6. For awhile our uncle took care of us until we were 16 and then he moved away to Florida. My father built this cabin for my mother as a wedding present so there's nothing owed on it. We have everything we need out here and have learned to be self sufficient."

"I was wondering, I thought wolves lived in packs, but all of ya'll seem to live on your own." I inquired.

"Well princess, the previous alpha, Joel's father, felt that as long as we had a central place for meetings and get-togethers, that it was important to promote individuality so we wouldn't become too dependent on each other. We've never had any issues with rogues or opposing packs but we still train every week day morning at 5am just to ensure we aren't too complacent. You never know when things could change." Wow I had no idea they trained. I could never get up that early, I love my sleep.

"Come on Rose, let me show you my room. I'd like to repay you for that awesome orgasm." He winked.