Double Date

Rose's POV

We're back in school and I'm already overwhelmed with trying to catch up with school work. Luckily since two of my teachers happened to be my mates, I was able to get away with doing any work for those classes. Thank god. The one thing I didn't miss was Layla. She really has it out for me for apparently stealing all "the good men" from the pack. I didn't miss her glares during lunch. Sophie has been going on and on about Paul. Apparently he is a novelist and has a lot of free time so tonight we are already going on a double date. For the first date I'm going out with Maximus, I've spent the least amount of time with him and I really want us to take our relationship to the next level.

"Did you hear what I said?" Sophie pestered. Shit I wasn't listening.

"Sorry what did you say?" I asked, trying to pay attention to the conversation.

"I said we are going to a steakhouse for dinner and probably to a movie afterwards. They are playing some vampire romance that I'm DYING to see." I never understood her obsession with supernatural movies and novels but I must say that I guess it makes sense being a supernatural creature.

"Don't forget that we need to feed or take some of Colten's special berry juice before the date. I don't want to actually eat Paul. Except maybe in bed." She giggled. Gag me. Is that how I sound when I go on about my guys? I'm so sorry I put you through that Sophie.

"Sounds great! Whatever you want to do sounds good." I got lost in my thoughts again as she was telling me the plot to the movie. Luckily Brent and Damien came over and sat on either side of me, both giving me cheek kisses while the student body gawked and Layla glared. At least school is almost over and we can begin living our lives.

"No PDA! Or I'll have to give detention." Maximus jealously said. I swear he's going to give all the females a heart attack looking so damn juicy in his suit.

"Sure whatever, she's worth it." Brent said. I grinned at him and gave Damien a nudge. "Yes she is."

I can't wait for the school day to be over so I can go home and get changed and start our date.

Maximus's POV

I finished spraying my favorite cologne and I was all set for a date with my woman. I never thought I'd be nervous around any females but Rose is different. She makes me want to be different. It's so hard to restrain myself every time I'm around her. All I want to do is make passionate love to her and keep her in bed for days until she's so spent she's begging me to stop.

"After you babe," I tell her when we arrive at the restaurant. We are meeting Sophie and some guy she met at the mall apparently. He looks like an average Joe. Sophie will eat him up and spit him out soon I'm sure.

"Thank you love" she tells me.

I guide her by the small of her back to the front.

"2 for Santorino," I tell the hostess, "we are meeting 2 others at our table." She beckoned us forward and led us to a circular table with an opulent centerpiece and a fine white tablecloth. Sophie and her date are already there chattering away. For some reason, her date unnerves me though he smells human.

"Rose! So glad you made it! Max this is Paul, Paul this is Max." She gestures for us to shake our hands. I give a firm grip and notice his temperature seems a little low. I need to figure out what that's about.

The rest of the dinner was uneventful. I gorged on wine and slipped a little here and there for my love. Sophie seemed to really enjoy herself. We decided to head to the cinema afterward to watch some paranormal/romance movie that Sophie picked out.

During the movie I put my arm around Rose and decided that the screen was too boring, so I set my attentions on her. She seemed to get the hint and lifted up to press her lips to mine. "Max" she said breathlessly. I had to withhold a rumble in my chest at the happiness I felt from my name on her lips. "Rose I love you." I told her for the first time. I've called her love but never outright said it. "Oh Max I love you too." She whispered against my cheek. I pull her body closer to mine and we began to make out like half of the other couples in the theatre. Even Sophie and her date are no longer paying attention to the movie. "I want you Max. I need you so bad." Fuck. I've been holding back but it's so hard when she's practically panting for me in my lap.

With the other two occupied we scurried out of our seats and fly out into the hallway. I take her to a family bathroom and lock the door behind us. I can't help but lift her up by the ass and slam her against the wall. I lick the side of her neck while she nibbles on my earlobe. I work my way down until I'm licking and biting the top of her breasts. "OH!" She moans right in my ear. I can't wait any longer, I unzip my pants and pull my cock out. I lift her dress and push her panties to the side and thrust into her. She's already so hot and wet for me. "Fuck!" I hiss at her tightness. All that I could hear was our panting while I steadily thrust and pump into her cunt. The lewd sounds of her juices as I'm pushing into her only spur me on to push in even deeper and harder.

"Maximus!" She yells. I let out a strangled laugh and cover her mouth with one of my hands. "Don't baby girl, someone will hear. How about you bite on my neck. Don't worry you can feed, I don't mind." She doesn't hesitate to lick her lips and then she latches onto my neck with gusto. The sensation is so overwhelming that I almost nut right there. I have to restrain myself to make sure that she comes first. I reach down and rub up and down rapidly on her clit, using her juices for lubrication. "Yes baby that's it. Fuck I love you!" She screams as she cums. I feel my release rapidly approaching and lean in to bite her on the shoulder, marking her as mine.

"Rose!" I yell out as my shoot my load deep in her cunt. I lean back and look at her neck, licking up the blood as she does the same to my neck. I look in the mirror and I have a red moon on me just like the others. Rose gasps as she looks at the new addition to her tattoo in the mirror as well. There's now a star in the middle of the moon. The odd thing is that it's pink. What does that mean?