Strawberry & Vanilla Swirl 🤍 🍮

Saiki hated everyone

Saiki hated everyone. Well- almost everyone.

Quick note!

Saiki talking- (name)
Saiki thinking- (name)

Saiki talking- (name)Saiki thinking- (name)

chapter 1

Saiki  always had a sweet tooth. Anything sugary was his cup of tea, especially his most recent dessert discovery, coffee jelly 💕

And yes the convince store and even the rare cafe jelly did quite well to fill his need for sugar. Yet, here he was. In front of the baking clubrooms door his mouth already salivating, he was getting small whiffs of the new experiment that you had in the oven. And it smelled heavenly.

He raised his hand for the door handle trying to keep his composure, already feeling anxious to see what dessert you had for him today, he skipped his lunch trying to hide from all the nuisances in his life that were following him around. he was starving. slowly he slid the door open.

And when he did, he was not disappointed.
The sweet smell of sugary desserts gently wafted toward him, taking over his senses.

Saiki could practically taste the diabetes inducing dishes form the doorway.

And you were at the center of it all.

"Oh Saiki-kun!" You gave a smile

"You're just in time" you slipped off your light pink oven mitts, hanging them on hooks above the stove with the other members mitts.
turning to him and stepping away from the oven door.

"I'm trying out this new macaron recipe" you explained excitedly.
you always loved a new recipe.
Walking to the counter grabbing a whisk and piping bag.
"It's strawberry and vanilla swirl!" Your smile grewing wider
vanilla and strawberry, your two favorite flavors

He gave a nod stepping in the room and heading to the table set up, taking a seat.

At this point you were whipping the filling for the macarons.
Letting out a small gasp, you set the bowl and whisk down.

"I almost forgot-"
You hurried over to the fridge and pulled out a smaller bowl covered in saran wrap

"You said you liked coffee jelly right?" You turned to him walking over and setting the bowl down in front of him. You

"We had some gelatin that was going to go bad and i was able to scrounge up some instant coffee too, tell me how it turned out!" You walked back over to the bowl beginning to work on the filling again.

Saiki looked at you for a moment before unwrapping the bowl and talking the spoon you had given him.

'God I love being your friend so much.'