The Three Idiots 🤍 🍪

"I would love to be your pal!"

Quick note!

Saiki talking- (name).       
Saiki thinking- (name).         edited

chapter 4❕word count: 2461 (long ik hope you enjoy!)

chapter 4
word count: 2461 (long ik hope you enjoy!)

"you don't have any other friends ??" Saiki shook his head at her question.
"yeah no one else." they stood side by side at the counter, Y/n rinsing dishes under water then handing them to Saiki to dry. This was one of their many lunch time rituals. after every meal they washed all dirty dishes they can together before the break is over.

Y/n used to hate doing the dishes, now she doesn't mind it too much.

"I don't believe you" she looked at him through the corners of her eyes. a smile splitting her fake serious face. "you don't have to" he shrugged placing a plate on a rack to dry, taking a dripping fork from her hand "I just find it hard to believe that no one wants to be friends with you!"

he gave her a questioning look
"I mean you're so upbeat and happy all the time, not to mention a blast to be around!" she smiled sarcastically

"haha. very funny" but saiki had a grin to match. "for your information there ARE people who wanna be friends with me." Badly.. he thought, (shivering at the mention of the idiots back in his classroom) before looking at her for a moment then grabbing a cup out of her hands,
their fingers brushing against one another. Y/n could feel the tips of her ears heat from the contact "But I'd rather just hang out here with you." he finished

before she could say anything to Saikis bold claim the bell rang and Saiki hurriedly said a goodbye before leaving, hoping she didn't notice the back of his nape turning a hue to match his hair.

as he walked away he heard the girl laugh in her head 'Saiki-kun sure is something' she then started to finishing cleaning up and he could almost picture her smile. And he smiled too.