Worthy Rival 🤍☕️

"If you need to be mean

"If you need to be mean. be mean to me."

Author advice: Listen to
I don't smoke by Mitski at the marked point to elevate the reading experience

Author advice: Listen to I don't smoke by Mitski at the marked point to elevate the reading experience

Chapter 6
Word count: 3266 (I fear I cooked with this one ☝️)

Saiki twisted the ring in his fingers carefully. he put it down and like a title wave the thoughts of others came crashing into his mind, quickly, he picked the ring up again and the world fell silent for the first time in years. he smiled to himself as he slipped the ring on. He never imagined he would be able to get rid of the curse that was telepathy, but he had. And he knew just what he wanted to do first, and who he want to do it with.

❕🤍❕

"do you wanna go to the movies with me this weekend" you looked up at saiki as he stood behind you, you were checking on a loaf of milk bread that you had in the oven and hadn't noticed him come in. you stood and brushed off your skirt "sure, what movie?"

"the new one about that guy in space." he shrugged "it looked kinda interesting." you nodded

"I'd love to! as long as it's not a horror movie."

he laughed a bit and assured you it wasn't.

you smiled "Ok I kinda wanna make some banana bread today, you up for it?"
"don't you already have some bread in the oven?"
"who cares! Everyone loves banana bread!" you laughed

❕🤍❕

you sat by your front door slipping your shoes on, you and saiki were going to the movies today and you were just about to leave till your mom popped her head out from the living room into the hallway where you stood. "oh honey, when are you leaving for that date again?" you turned to look at her "date? i'm not going on a date!" your cheeks flushed "you said you were going to the movies with a boy, no?" you huffed "yeah..! but i'm just going with a friend.." "I think..." you whispered the last part to yourself. had you unknowingly agreed to go on a date with Saiki??? you caught a glimpse of yourself in a mirror by the door. you were wearing a hoodie and leggings, your hair was unkempt as you were planning to just hide under a hood the whole day anyway and your face was unwashed.
you kinda just overall looked shabby. if it was a date you definitely weren't dressed for it. you checked the time on your phone and decided that it was ok to sacrifice being early for looking a bit more presentable, even though you were sure this wasn't a date...right?