_PART FOUR_

SHIVANSH POV:

It's been two years since shreya and Aalia went to London.
The responsibility of A. S group was mine and Aarohi's. I started liking Aarohi in 2 years but now I want to know if she likes me Or not.

"I am going to make strawberry shake. Do you need some?" Aarohi said while entering my cabin.
It's first time since she ask me for something how can I say no to her?
"Yes, I need it" I said.

After some time she came with 2 glasses of shake. I took it and drank it in one sip. She asked me "do you like it? I nodded.

In five minutes I started coughing badly and my face turned red and I was unconscious after that.

                        AAROHI'S POV:

I was so scared by seeing him in these condition. I immediately called the ambulance and went to the hospital.

At hospital.....

I was waiting outside the cabin and doctor was examining him inside.
I was praying to God "I ask you!  give us a long life together, May we live until our frosted hair is white; o Almighty send the angels to Shield and protect the one that I love..."

The doctor came outside and I asked him  about the health of Shivansh.
He said "don't he know that he is allergic to strawberries Then why did he eat it?

I was shocked by his words there is no way that shivansh don't know about his allergies than why he drank the juice? I thought.

I ignored his question and asked him " How is he?"
"He is fine now but please don't give him strawberries , his body has very bad affect of strawberries" I nodded and went inside the room.

I sat silently beside him and stared at him and said in an angry voice"pagal ho kya tum shiv. Dara diya tha tumne mujhe, pata tha na tume ke tum strawberries kha nahi sakte to bol dete, kyu piya juice? Kuch bhi fikr nahi hai apni health ki, bache ho kya tum jisse sab batana hai...." 

"Bas meri maa bas kar de, kitna daatogi" He interrupted me by saying these words

"Hame pata tha ki ham wo kha nahi sakte, par aapke puchne ka andaaz hi itna pyara tha ki ham thukra na sake, wo to bas strawberry shake tha tumhare haath se to zeher bhi peelu..."

I kept my hand on his mouth and glared at him.
"Zeher pee loge aur me tumhe de dungi , hai na? who will fight with me when you will go away and who will take care of me like you do, how you dare say these words? If I listened to these words again then I will kill you by my own hand, there is no need for poison"

                    SHIVANSH POV:

When I opened my eyes I found myself on hospital bed. I saw Aarohi was opening the door. I closed my eyes and pretended like I was asleep.
When she scolded me in her caring voice I felt very happy.

After listening to her last words I replied "tere haath se marna bhi manzur hai"

She glared at me and her eyes were full of tears I was shocked by seeing her eyes . I sat on my bed and hugged her tightly.

She started punching my chest and said "mar jaoge, to thik hai mai aaj hi isi hospital ki building se kud jaungi to mujhe tumhari maut nahi dekhni padegi na?.....

I kept my hand on her mouth and glared at her. She kept her gaze downwards and asked me "Do you love me? "

"do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height. You mean the world to me. Nothing will ever come between us. No matter what anybody says or does, You will always be in my heart,Forever and ever. Your spot will never be replaced.
You hold the key to my heart, And you have since we met.I will love you forever, And no matter how much we fight, Things will be okay.Like I said, I will love you forever, No matter what.
Zindagi bahut khubsurat hai sab kehte the jab tujhse mila yakeen bhi ho gaya."

She was very happy with my confession. "Na ham tumhen khona chaahate hain,
na tumhaare yaad mein rona chaahate hain,
jab tak hai meree jindagee,
ham tumhaare saath hona chaahate hain,

Saath chalne ka waada karoge? Waada nibhane ka waada karoge? Khol dungi raaz apne saare tumhare saamne, batao chupane ka waada karoge? She asked me while looking into my eyes.

"Ha karta hu waada saath chalne ka, haa karta hu waada har waada nibhane ka, ha karta hu waada tere har raaz chipane ka " I replied to her and kissed her.

New couples in the story..... How was it guys?

I cannot upload parts everyday as my exams are going on. But when I will get the time I will try to upload it

Thank u for ur love and support
Do comment and vote.

Love Ayrin💕