_PART SIXTEEN_

AUTHOR'S POV:

Before Vaidehi's visit...

Shreya stood up from her place and went towards Arjun's table to discuss about the project. She stood beside his chair and was speaking something when suddenly Arjun pulled her towards himself by grabbing her wrist.

She was on his lap and tried to stand up abruptly but wasn't able to.
"Arjun, don't misbehave" she clearly ordered.
"Am I...what! What did you say?" He said looking at her who was still on his lap.

"I said don't misbehave" She replied angrily.

"No, before that" He asked again.

"Nothing, leave me" He had already started stroaking her hair and then vaidehi entered.

After Vaidehi's departure:

Shreya was silently working when her phone vibrated indicating a call. She picked up the call and put it on speaker Shivansh voice echoed from the other side.

"Hey Rajkumari, kaisi hai aap?"
(how are you princess)

"Hum theek hai shiv, aap batayen"
(I am fine tell me about yourself)

"Ham bhi theek Hamein pata hai aapne khana nahin khaya, Ham to aa nahi sakte vahan aapko khilane, isliye chupchap kha Lijiye Abhi"
(I am fine too, I know you haven't ate,
I can't come there to feed you so silently eat now)

Arjun's jealousy was in peak.... 'Rajkumari? Rani hai woh...
Acha hua aa nahi sakta warna....
Are me hu yaha dekh bhi lunga aur sambhal bhi lunga apni biwi ko'
Arjun's thoughts took a break when he heard her saying "hanji, kha lenge"
(Princess? She is the queen...
It's good that you can't come...
I am here I can take care of my wife)
(Ok, I will eat)

"Mere samne yahi video call per"
Shivansh demanded.
(In front of me on a video call)

"Shiv hamne kaha na ham khalenge"
(I said I will eat)

Aarohi came and stood beside Shivansh.
"Aarohi tuhi samjha ise, ke ham kha lenge"
(Aarohi ,you made him understand that I will eat)

"Mujh se umeed mat rakhna, Maine bhi dekha hai Shivansh nahi aata khana lekar to tujhe bhukha hi rehna tha, khale sidha"
She replied sweetly smiling
(Don't keep any hope from my side, I had seen if Shivansh wouldn't come with the food you would rather stay hungry, eat)

"Tu bhi isike jaise hui hai...Sangat ka asar sach mein hota hai" She muttered angrily making Shivansh and Aarohi laugh.
(You too have become like him. The effect of one's company is real)

She called Anaya through intercom and said "Ana, khana lekar aao"
(Bring the food)

"Shiv, when is your coronation"

"It's at the end of this month......and now shift back to Udaipur , enough of living in the foreign, I will take over my father's company on the coronation day itself.
Baba said he will announce me as his successor and the new CEO" He informed her.

"I have been thinking about this issue for a long time" Arjun was quietly listening to her words "and I had come to the conclusion that Aarohi will handle the Udaipur branch and I will go back to London. simple."Arjun just sighed.

"No, Shreya I am not taking this responsibility" Aarohi said backing off

"Aalia will surely not come with you. It's better if you stay here" Shivansh said trying to make her understand.

"No Shiv, Rajasthan acha nahi lagta ab"
Arjun closed his eyes listening to her.
(Now, I don't feel good about Rajasthan)

"And yes Aarohi how will you take the responsibility of the Queen if you can't even take the responsibility of a small branch" She said shocking both of them.