_PART SEVEN_

AUTHOR'S POV:

"Aarahe ham Rajasthan. kaisi hongi aap, kis tarah se hongi,shayad dusri shadi bhi kar lingi hogi, waise bohat dard diye hai na hamne, aapse milne ki iccha to bohat hai , par agar ab aapse mile toh ham aapko dur nahi rakh paayenge."

(I am coming back to Rajasthan. How will you be? Probably you will be married for second time, I have given you so much pain right? I wish I could meet  you,but if I met with you i will not be able to leave far from you)

he said in a sad voice and a tearful eye.

"Ab dar lagta hai rajasthan aane me, wo bhi jaipur aapke sheher me, ham na mile to hi acha hoga aur agar mile to ham apko andekha kar denge"

(Now,I am scared to visit Rajasthan,the city which is yours, Jaipur. If we do not meet it would be better, but if we do i will ignore you)

"Na jaane zindagi ke dard kaise jhel liye maine,
Me to sar dard pe ro padti thi"

Shreya thought sitting alone in the lawn.

After one day.....

Shreya , Aalia, max and Ananya reached Jaipur.

"Jo bhi kaho di, sukoon hamare Rajasthan me hai" Aalia said happily

(Di, whatever you say, the peace is in our Rajasthan)

Shreya nodded and sat in the car.

Anaya was admiring the beauty of Rajasthan, though she was from India but, she emigrated to London long time ago with her parents, after the death of her parents she lived alone.

Max was sitting beside shreya and asked her "mam, the timing of tomorrow meeting is 11:00 am".

" Ok, it's in the same hotel where we will stay, right?" Shreya asked him.

Max said "yes mam"

Arjun also reached jaipur the same day.
He directly went to palace.

Everybody in the palace were sitting in the garden and was drinking evening tea.

When Areesha saw Arjun she was shocked and started crying as she did not know about Arjun's coming back.

She ran towards Arjun and hugged him.
He carassed her hair and tried to stop her tears.

Vaishali smiled and greeted him.

Areesh came and hugged him.

He went to his room as he was tired and took rest for some time.

                      ARJUN'S POV:

Next day.....

I was sitting in the meeting hall and the chair man(who organized the meeting)
Voice echoed in the room.

He said "Good morning everyone, first of all, plz welcome Shreya pratab singh, the CEO of A.S group which ranks seventh in the world best companies"

My head turned automatically towards the door as I heard the name.

I was shocked listening her name attached with my name.
Somewhere in my heart i felt really happy.

She entered wearing casuals I was dumbstruck seeing her in this outfit as I have only seen her in indian outfits.

Shreya's outfit:

She looked everywhere except me and greeted everybody present over there

She looked everywhere except me and greeted everybody present over there. I was glaring at her like I found my favorite thing after many years.

Saalon baad ki mulaqat ka aalam bhi toh kuch aisa hua hai,
Hamne nazre hataayi nahi,
Unhone nazre utaayi nahi.

Chair man announced "As this project is taken by hukum sa every time we organize it but, this time i like the presentation of some other person too. And taking the decision was very much difficult for me but i have decided to give this project to two people and they both will work on it together".

Everyone was so curious about who was the person , even I was too as he/she will work with me.
After long pause the chairman announced again "the person is Shreya Pratab Singh . Many congratulations to both of you".

I was really very happy and thanked God from the bottom of my heart.

I watched her as many people were congratulating me and her . She was happily giving reply to every person who congratulate her.

She said "can i ask for one request ?"

The chairman asked "what is the request miss shreya? Please feel free to talk with me."

"Can I work from Udaipur? " She asked

I frowned what does she mean by saying I, it's we right?

"Yeah you can, but hukum sa should also work with you together" He answered her.

I was watching her face for a long time and hearing his answer her face turned sad for a second , then she asked the chairman"can't your hukum saa come to udaipur and work from there?

I was really surprised by the question . Can't she directly ask it to me?

Ughhhhhh..... What the helll?

What do you think will be the answer of Arjun? Will he agree?

you will know it in the next chapter...

Till then goodbye and take care.

Please pray for me and my exams.

I will not be able to update the chapter as I am really busy preparing for my boards.

Thank you for your support.

Love Ayrin💕