_PART FIFTEEN _

AUTHOR'S POV:

After breakfast while everyone was eating sweet....."Did you buy the Car Ana" it was Shreya asking about the car.

"Yes di, they said it will be here till 12 p.m." Anaya answered.
Everyone was silently listening their conversations.

"Shreya di, we have plenty of cars in the garage you can take any of them" this was suggested by Areesha.

"No I will book a cab" replied Shreya. "but-"  Aleesha was about to speak but Arjun cut her words and said "media ko bhi aap hi sambhalna Jab woh aapko entrance per ya phir cab mein dekhenge and tomorrow's news will be like
'The famous business woman Shreya Pratab singh has been spotted inside a cab, our sources have informed  she is the guest of hukum saa ,can't hukum saa give a ride to his guest....and..... I am not going tolerate any news on my name so silently come with me" he ordered at the last.

She silently listened to his explanation and completely ignored it  "Ana, you book the cab I'll come now" she got up from her chair and went towards her room.

"No Anaya, don't book you and Dhruv go now we will meet in the office" It was Arjun. Dhruv looked at Anaya who was already looking at him smilingly.

"But-" Druv was about to say but Arjun said before he could complete his words
"I don't repeat anything" Dhruv silently got up which was followed by Anaya.

"Areesha ,Areesh and Vaishali you three be in the office before I came" Arjun strictly Ordered and the trio were out of the sight. Aalia also went towards her room.

He was sitting on the sofa like a king, which he was. Shreya came and looked around "where is Anaya........don't tell me you sent her" she glared at him.

"yes I sent her with Dhruv now, you will come with me"

"No I'm not coming"

"Baahon me uthake le jaunga"
(i will pick u in my arms)

"yahi dhamki deni aati hai bas"
(U only know  to give this threat) and she started walking towards the door.

Arjun came behind her and picked her up. she gasped "Hukum sa chodiye hame ham laat maar denge"

"Hukum Rani husband se Aise Baatein nahi karte" he whispered near her ear.
she held her breath at his closeness.

"Humne kaha utarye hamein" she looked around "Sab hamein hi dekh rahe hain Arjun didn't even bother to look around.

He made her sit in the passenger seat and he was in the driving seat.

"Aapne hamein haath kyon lagaya" she asked calmly....the calm was like before the storm he looked at her and ignored her question.

"Pehle yeh bataye aapko kya saja de ham Rajasthan ke Hukam Sa ko Aisa khane khilane ke liye"
He was asking while driving and just took a glance of her who was looking outside.

On the other side...

Dhruv was in the driving seat and Anaya was sitting beside him she was silently looking at him who was focused on driving "take a pic it lasts longer" Dhruv mocked her.

Anaya smiled took out her mobile and clicked his pic, on the sound of clicking he looked at her with an amused expression.

"what? you only said to click pics, the idea was great actually...as I don't have any pics of you" she was now looking at two pictures which she had clicked.

"wow, it's great give me your number I'll send you" She said with an idea to get his number.

"Double 9 double 2..." She started typing quickly "i am not interested in you"
she looked at him who was driving without any expression.

She was hurt, absolutely hurt. She thought this means he is in a relationship.she then started looking outside.

In Arjun's car...

"Yeh Bataye aapko kya saja de ham Rajasthan ke Hukam Sa ko aisa khane khilane ke liye." He was asking while driving.

"Ham ne to  kuch bhi nahi kiya....Hamare sath kya kiya tha aapane, Hamein majbur kar ,Humse shaadi kar ,Hamein chhodkar, Hamari Maa ka diya Aakhri Tohfa chhin kar, Hamein rota dekhkar sukun to mila hoga na.....Kaise nahin milta logon ka khoon bachaane ke liye mene lagaya sindoor, logo ki jaane bachane ke liye phansi ki rassi jaisa mangalsutra Humne pehna, aapane To nahin" She was again in the memories of her past .

He was silent but it doesn't mean he was not hurt, her every word broke his heart into pieces...he couldn't see her tears but that only he knows.

They reach Arjun's office the Bodyguard open the door. she stepped down. Arjun gave the keys to a  Bodyguard and followed Shreya.

She stopped after sometime and looked at Arjun who directed her towards left, she started walking again and stopped in front of of CEO's lift, looked at the digital lock and back at Arjun.

"Your birthdate" he said looking at her who type the password and they both were on the top floor.

She entered the ceo's cabin looked around went towards her table which was already settled. she sat on the chair took the files which was on her table.

The moment she started reading there was a knock on the door "come in" said Arjun. Anaya and Dhruv entered Anaya went towards Shreya who glared at her.

"Why did you go with Dhruv" she asked her calmly. she looked at Arjun who was listening to Shreya's and her conversation.

"Hukum sa ne Hukum diya tha" Anaya said.

"Aapke Hukum Sa aapke boss hai" She replied smilingly clearly mocking.

"Nahi Boss to aap hai Hukum Rani Hukum kijiye" she just replied without thinking anything and there was a storm inside Arjun and Shreya who looked at each other and then at Dhruv who was shocked by Anaya's words. He looked at Arjun who was asking him answers he simply shaked his head.

Anaya was silently observing their reaction "what happened?" She asked clearly confused.

"Nothing, think before you speak" it was Dhruv. She just looked at him and didn't said anything.

After sometime.....

Shreya was on Arjun's lap in his chair and he was caressing  her hair. suddenly the door busted out open without the knock Shreya abruptly stood up from the chair and Arjun's anger was visible in his eyes. He and she looked at the person who was standing there and looking at them confusedly.

It was Vaidehi "can't you knock the door? how many times should I tell you" Arjun's anger was on peak.

Vaidehi looked at him and glared at Shreya. "what happened Arjun?" she asked sweetly trying to cool him down.

Shreya went towards her table and sat on the chair. Arjun didn't said anything and asked calmly  "why did you came here?"

"I-I..." she was not having any answers.

"If you don't have any work then you can go, and remember to knock next time" Arjun ordered.

"Why is she here Arjun?" Vaidehi asked looking at Shreya who was sitting on her chair.

"Obviously she will be here" Arjun said simply.

" Why we do have an extra cabin right? Why Don't you shift her there" Vaidehi was burning in jealousy.

"I am the boss here don't try to be the boss" Arjun was irritated. Vaidehi glared at Shreya and went from there.....

Hey lovelies...
Hope you liked the chapter....

Love AYRIN💕