Dead Asleep

(Y/n) POV

Waking up in Law's arms was something out of the ordinary. I had a pounding headache, I could feel my heartbeat within my brain. The drums played regardless of whether or not my ears were plugged. "Ugh..." I groaned as I sat up.

I got up and grabbed a bottle of water from inside the fridge. Hakugan was chuckling to himself as I drank my water. When I stopped I looked at him in confusion "what?" I asked softly. My brain was aching, having the thoughts of curiosity only increased the pain. "I'll tell you when your hangover is gone." He chimed as he gave me walked away. I ate some potato chips and a banana to give myself a load of potassium

Time skip

I was sober without a hangover, I met up with Hakugan and he explained what had happened last night.

I became a blushing mess then looked at Law who currently had a face of makeup still on. His snores echoed softly along with Penguin and Shachi's.

"Why didn't you stop us?" I asked, clearly embarrassed

"You looked to be consenting to it. But, I guess under the influence I should've jumped it." He said

"Let's not tell him." I begged

"He deserves to know." He said

"Later in life, maybe. But we're not close enough to be able to have interactions like that." I spoke with such caution as to not wake the insomniac.

"He has a full face of make up.. How are ya gonna explain that to him?" Hakugan asked

"Uh-- I don't even remember what happened.. So anything could've led to that" I explained

"At least you didn't have sex." He teased making me blush a deep shade of red. My face felt like I had just dipped it into burning coals.

"Let's change the subject." I said as I covered my face.

"Ooh! I have dirt on you then, huh?" Hakugan said

I immediately glared at him through my fingers with the eyes of murderous content. "Are you asking to die?" I questioned

"Uh-- N-no that's not it at all!" He said as he started to get very sweaty and nervous. He knew exactly what I was capable of, and didn't want to test my limits

"Good, because if so.. I would hurt you so bad before I gave you the finishing blow. When I'm through with you, not even an anthropologist will be able to find out if you were alive at one point." I hissed with a venom laced tongue that contained so much poison that it could kill a giant in just one bite.

"U-- understood." He spoke cautiously as he was shaking from fear. He saw the reds in my eyes that spoke of nothing but the hell I would unleash if he overstepped. "I'm sorry." He apologized

My face went back to a decent temperature as I relaxed and looked at Law then the others... "I'm gonna put makeup on Penguin and Shachi tho.." I said calmly as I got up and took the pallet and got to work.

When I finished, I started getting to work for my dailey chores. I cleaned up the bottles of alcohol and cleaned the sticky tables, while Hakugan took care of the sticky floors and dishes. When we finished the worst spots of the Submarine, Law woke up.

He looked annoyed.. I don't doubt that. I gave him a bag of potato chips and told him to eat it. When he did he seemed to be a little less annoyed, and over time his headache and hangover seemed to be gone.

"Why do I have this shit on my face?" He growled in annoyance

"I can't answer that." I said as I glanced at Hakugan for a quick moment then back to Law.

I was semi honest. Even if I told him the truth as to why he had makeup on, still wouldn't be able to tell him the full story.

"So then, why do Penguin and Shachi have it on?" Law asked curiously

" I put it on them this morning. I did that when I sober." I said softly

"So, you're the one with the makeup on me I presume?" He questioned

"Yeah..." I said softly as I looked away

He sighed, brushing it off. "What all happened?"

"No idea." Hakugan said with a shrug to cover me. Basically lying to his captain.

"Damn.. Alright..." Law said softly, then got up and walked to his room casually. Just then Shachi and Penguin got up. All they could do was sit up.

Their eyes seemed to be glued shut with the angel's dust that crusted over. They slept hard.
"Morning." I said softly.

They groaned softly as I got up and gave them the same remedy I gave Law and myself. Eventually their eyes were opened and when they saa each other, their faces went long.

They were holding in laughter.

They eventually showed each other what they had and that's when their laughter stopped. "I KISSED YOU!?!?" they immediately yelled in shock seeing a lipstick stain on their cheeks of their opposite colour. I bursted out in laughter, as they immediately ran into the bathroom to try and get it off with water, that's when they came to me, since Ikkaku was still asleep. "Help us get this off!" They cried.

Law walked out of his room into the main space, his face was clean. He found out the trick. He got himself a cup of coffee then left as if nothing happened.

"Bold of you two to assume that I know how to remove makeup." I said

"Oh god! We're doomed." They cried with anxiety riddling their voices

"Shh.. Alright, alright. I'll help you.. God.. You're so noisy." I said with annoyance. I went into Ikkaku's room and grabbed some baby oil and a few cotton pads.

Soon all their worries disappears. "Ah~ thank you." They spoke with relief

"Yep.. Now wash your face with warm water.. Also, I put your makeup on. You never kissed anyone." I said calmly as I walked away.

"WHAT!?!?"

Time skip

It's been a few hours.

It was pretty peaceful, there was no one doing anything crazy. Shachi was sharpening knives, Penguin was washing dishes, Bepo was sleeping, and Law was working.

I was cold, and no matter what I wore, I was still freezing. Why? Who knows. It was 20°C (68°F) inside, but outside it was closer to 32.22°C (90°F). I sat next to Bepo, praying for some form of heat. I eventually laid against him and curled in a ball.