Reunions

Law POV

It's been 2 months.. No.. 4 months

It's been 4 months since she disappearance. She was never found, which made me believe that she was dragged so far that it wasn't even visible to us with the rubble.

'I couldn't even save her from the wave, why do I get the write of being captain?.. No! I can't think like that! I lost one, which makes me regret my decisions, but I must remain captain of this ship, fore there are 21 others depending on me.' I thought to myself as I held my head high as I walked through the tundra.

That's when I ran into a loud bunch of people.. a blond man, an annoying red head, a loud tall blue haired weirdo, and a talking raccoon dog. I was so annoyed with them that I switched their bodies to make them more focused on themselves than their surroundings, giving me more than enough time to get away.

Later on, I ran into the guy with a straw hat once again. He seemed to be just as noisy as ever. I couldn't stand him sometimes, but when he said he wanted to go into the new world, I understood exactly what his intentions were. "Strawhat-ya." I spoke

"Yea?" He asked as he looked at me with a smile

"There's only 2 ways to survive in the new world, either go under someone super strong, or have an alliance. You don't look like the type to want to be under someone else. Neither do I, so I suggest we form an alliance." I said as I held my hand out to him. He didn't even give it a second thought before shaking on it, and agreeing to being on my side.

A few moments later, we found the noisy people I had seen from earlier. Nico Robin was a part of his crew, as well as the noisy Pinocchio. I kept to myself, knowing that everyone was different.

"Everyone, we're in alliance with Tra-guy!" Strawhat yelled to his team.

"Luffy, pirates are filled with deception and betrayal. No matter what you choose, I'll follow; however, you should understand that this could lead to betrayals." Robin said

"Exactly!!" The long nosed man, which I later found out his name was Usopp, yelled at the top of his lungs to his captain.

"Tra-guy, you're not going to betray me are you?" He asked bluntly

"No." I answered honestly and confidently, to which Luffy smiled with his arms squared to his hips.

"The rest of us will need more than that, Luffy!!!" Usopp screamed

"It's fine, all of you are capable of being able to defend yourselves against anyone that crosses our path, so even if he did betray us, I would still have all of you." Luffy said, buttering his crew mates up with compliments.

"Luffy!!!" Another man's voice yelled, when he got closer I knew exactly who it was. Roronoa Zoro.

He was holding a woman in his arms and seemed to be panicked "Chopper can't help her right now, this is all sorts of messed up!" Zoro yelled

"Look, I have thumbs!" Chopper's voice came from the cyborg. That's why I saw the woman in question, she was soaked. When I saw her face, everything changed.

"(Y/n)!!" I called out

"She's gonna die!" The cyborg cried out making Luffy freak out.

"She won't die." I spoke as I took my coat off and took (y/n) from Zoro. I sent her on a rounded crystal of ice and stripped her of her wet clothing. I took her jacket off, then her shirt, she was bright red on her clothed skin, her lips were blue and her breathing was shortened. I took off her pants as well. I kept her bra and underwear on, but covered her in my jacket, which held my body heat. I made sure everything was covered on her, from her head to her toes. "I won't let you die on me." I mumbled as I picked her up and carried her.