Who are you?

{Kaylee's pov}

"Fine we'll tell you who we are..." the man who seemed to be their leader spoke first. "We're from another group of people who were just looking for supplies." He tried to shake around but stopped once again. "It seems they abandoned us once we got captured by those two." He glared at Lazharia and Ivan.

"What are you staring at?" Lazharia was about to try and punch him but Ivan pulled her back saying some thing in her ear which made her calm down.

"Alright. First let's start off with your names and what you do then we'll get to the bottom of whatever group y'all are from." I sat down still experiencing pain from my many wounds.

One man cleared his throat as he started talking first. "My name is Rabi. Rabi orion. I'm just some regular teenager like the rest of you." He shrugged as someone else hit his head with their own.

"This bastard...don't just give your name willingly!" some man with black hair looked pissed at him as Rabi smirked a little.

"Sorry if I didn't make this clear enough..." I placed a bullet inside the gun as I closed it and spun it around. "Either you tell us your names or we'll just have to play some Russian roulette with your screaming bodies! Your choice." I smiled.

The man gulped as he shook his head slowly "fine. My name is laslow rahane. I'm a...scientist." He said reluctantly as he turned his head to the other unidentified two.

"Go ahead." The leader said to the other man who was on his right. "Me? Oh yeah my name is allyn afton. I'm just a normal high schooler I guess." He didn't seem like he cared much about being captured from what I noticed.

"So how about you? You're the one who's the leader of these fellows so what's your name?"

He smiled gently as he looked up. "My name is noctis muna. I used to work in the military. Well more like I was put in there when I turned 17."

I smiled and looked at all of them as I sat down In front of them carefully from my wounds as I tapped them with my gun. "Alright now that we have that out of the way I would like to know your ages and why you all joined that group in the first place."

The leader seemed to speak for the group as he tapped the gun away with his head almost. "Allyn and me are 17 while Rabi and laslow are 18."

"Alright nice but I think they couldn't spoke for themselves. Now why did you all join that group and what exactly is it?"

"..." he kept silent for a moment and then sighed deeply. "I Can tell you why we all joined but I can't tell you what the group is."

"You can't just-" Lazharia began to yell but I slowly stopped her. "Fine. We'll find out on our own regardless." I didn't like the idea of not being able to hear what it was but trying to kill them or hurt them wasn't the way to go about it either.

"Then answer my first question." She repeated as laslow was the first to answer "I joined simply because I was alone and need supplies to survive with. Once they heard that I was a child scientist I guess they assumed that I could help them survive and kept me with them. I was the first one to arrive before any of them."

Noctis nodded as he spoke next. "I joined second. I only joined because I was severely injured and almost died before they found me and took me in. I was in debt to them so I stayed."

"Hm..." I assumed that was the reason that he didn't wanna say anything about their group as I moved to the next person "and you?"

"Well I joined 3rd and the reason I joined was because my sister was held captive inside. I would have saved her but they warned me that if I tried to attack they'd kill me and her. So I ended up staying there to help them while they held onto my sister like a bait on a stick..." he looked away.