Tales Of Athera: Parcion-PT.3

Warnings: Self-Inflicted Injury, Blood

What is reality? It's everything you see around you. Mostly. See, there is a very good chance one of your lives has been influenced by someone else. That's a wonderful thing about every sentient creature: We all have reality-bending powers. Let me explain. When Riux Vanderhall created the first RLD or Reality Level Detector, it immediately went off. See, knowledge is important for reality-bending as well. Most "educated" people are able to bend reality to their wills, consciously or unconsciously.  Such as myself, and most likely you too. See, to bend reality, you have to make it. 

It is a universal law that it is easier to destroy than create. That's just how it is. Reality bending is part of this. Like I said, you need reality to bend it. So, to create reality, you have to know about it. To create reality, you need to study it. When Vanderhall made that RTD, it picked up all the brilliant minds around him. Now, does anyone know where Vanderhall built this device?

Correct. Now, at that time, Lennon was a hot spot for intellects. So when the device was made, it picked up on all the scholars and artists subconsciously bending reality by learning. In theory, there should be infinite ways to express reality bending. So far, most use it for battle, as many of our Anomaly Investigation Teams know. Another way to reality bend is to simply live. Watch.

Ow. See my blood? That liquid centers reality itself. So you are stabilizing reality itself by simply existing. Despite this stuff only being a liquid, something about it running through our veins causes reality to be real. It is incredible. Relating to this, ignorance is what causes harm to reality. But the only reason the edges of our world no longer exist is because of blood. Now, we've only been able to experiment with a few species, but so far it seems blood of any creature stabilizes reality. That being said, there are also reality anchors.

But that is for tomorrow. 

-Transcript of a lecture taught by Senior Researcher Rio.