Morticia Cullen

Before Mortica was Mortica Cullen she was Mortica lovheart

The oldest daughter of a wealthy couple by the names of Jorge and Donna lovheart.
She had two brothers and a baby sister.
Mortica was loved by all the men who saw her, even with all the dark dresses she wore and her anger issues.

Woman despised her for her beauty and her lovely voice that was always low and calm even when she was laughing.
The only flaw about her was her mouth.
She would curse which was not lady like.
Her mother always said no man would want her with a dirty mouth.
She would rough house with her brothers and dirty up her dresses which would get her in trouble with her parents. Another thing is Mortica wouldn't never back down from a fight.

She would punch a guy and not care who saw or what they said.
Mortica also didn't see the need for her parents to marry her off to some random guy who they thought would be perfect for her.
She didn't like it.
She wanted to fall in love by her own means not her mother's or father's.

There was a guy named Michael Tully who's family was also wealthy but not like mortica family.
She was to marry him and she was not happy.

"Father I do not wish to marry that man he's not my happy ending!." Mortica says loudly which makes her brothers look at her in shock as she never raises her voice.
"You will marry him!, it will do both our families good." Her father said before he started eating.
"No I refuse!."
"Honey he's a wonderful man and he's perfect to start a family with." Her mother tries to calm her down but she did the opposite only making her more angry.
"I said no this is not what I want and I'm not happy with this decision you two are trying to force upon me, you won't make me lose my happiness!, just watch I won't marry him and I will find my true love."

Her father stood up quickly and walked over to her and pulled her out of her chair and slapped her.
Mortica cried out in pain and shock at the slap her father had given her.

"You listen to me and you listen good you will marry him and help our family business grow and you will like it or we're going to have some serious problems do you understand me girl." He basically hissed out in her face.
"Yes father." She says lowly.

He lets go of her as tears make their way down her face.
He sits back down and grabs his fork and knife.
"You go up to your room no dinner for you tonight." He says without looking at her.
"Jorge!." Her mother says
"No Donna, my word is final."
Her mother went to say something else but Mortica stops her "it's okay mother I will be in my room." Mortica lies.

She wasn't going to stay in her room she was leaving.
She walked out the dining room and into the hall.
She grabs her coat and pulls it on before she opens the door and gently closed it.

She wraps her coat around her tightly as the cold wind blows.
Wind blowing her long dark hair around her face.

She walks to the park and sits on a bench.
She feels her eyes water up as she thinks about what happened.
How could her father lay a hand on her?!.
That was the first time he ever done that.