James[11]

As Edward speeds down the road to Bella's house I try and think

Edward is faster than me and our family, he could definitely get James first and since I'm the second fastest I can come in and kill him no problem.

I feel eyes on me and look up to meet Edward's eyes threw the mirror.
I know he was listening to my thoughts.
I look away as we pull up to Bella house.
While Edward and Bella pretend to argue I jump up to her window and grab a bag to start packing her stuff.

"What's going on Bella?, talk to me." I frown hearing the hurt in Charlie as Bella tells him she has to leave.
Edward appears next to me and help me pack a bag as Bella comes in closing the door behind her.
"Your going to have to hurt him for him to let you go." I whispered as she looks at me and Edward.
She grabs the bag and me and Edward leave out the window as she continues with the plan.
"This is so wrong." I say thinking of how hurt Charlie has to be how hurt I know my mother would be if I did this to her.
"He will forgive her." Edward kisses me and I pull away.
"I know." I say he then runs off and get in the truck with Bella.
I speed and jump on the truck the same time as Emmett.
"It's just moritica and Emmett." I hear Edward say after Bella gasped.
"The others are behind us." He adds.

We then make it to the house and I jump down.
Me and Edward walk Bella inside.
I then see Laurent.
I go to use my gift when Carlisle stops me.
"No moritica he came to warn us he's not with them anymore." He say's holding me back.
I nod but still glare at the man.
He then tells us he isn't with the games that James and Victoria play.
"Just be careful don't underestimate them." He then leaves after Carlisle tells him about our cousins in Alaska.

We then go to the garage "you guys go after him me and Moritica will run Bella south." I shake my head "that's dumb." I said as I grab two jackets from Bella's bag.
"He knows you and moritica would never leave her side he will just follow you."

"I will take Bella." Alice said and I smile at my pixie of a sister.
"Can you keep your thoughts to yourself." He said sorta harshly and I hit his arm.
"Thank you Alice." I tell her.
Edward hands Esme and Rosalie Bella's jackets that I had took out.
"Why should I do this? What is she to me?." Rose snapped.
"She's with Mortica and Edward she's family now." Carlisle said to her and I walk over "so please put the damn jacket on and help us...help me." I say and we lock eyes.
She huffs but nods and put the jacket on.
Edward says bye to Bella and I walk over.
"We will see you soon bells." I say and kiss her.
Jasper then pulls away and we set into Motion.

We were running threw the woods
"Mark that tree." I say to rose and she stops and rubs against the tree before we keep moving.
I hope this works.

Edward then stops making us look at him.
"Stop, he didn't take the bait." I feel sad at my husband words as we run back to the house.
Me and Edward decided to stay outside.
We then call Bella.
I watch as Edward talks to her and then hands the phone to me.
"Don't do anything stupid I have a bad feeling about this." I tell her