She knows[7]

After what happened at school between me and Bella I decided to just stay home and shop online

Plus rose didn't want to talk to me because Alice and her big mouth said what happened at school.
I'm so mad at Alice but I know I won't stay mad at the pixie and she knows it too.

My phone dings with a text from Emmett and I almost drop my phone at the text.
He told her or rather she found out.

I knew he would be dramatic about this so I knew if I want to talk to them I can catch them.
I get dressed and speed out the house and into the woods.
I hunt a mountain lion so I could have some control over myself while around her.

I speed close to the school so I can catch there scent and then speed away.

I hear talking and I hear my mate's voice.
"Edward." I say and he turns to me with his shirt unbuttoned sparkling in the sun.
I glare at him as Bella turns to me too.
"I figured it out Mortica you don't have to hide anymore." She says to me.
I laugh lightly.
"I was never hiding Bella." I shake my head at her.

"Mortica go home and we can talk later." Edward says and I tilt my head.
I was challenging him.
"Mortica." Bella calls me and I snap my head to her.
"How about we talk later so we can understand each other." She says and I nod slowly.
"I guess." I then turn and speed away.

I wonder what he will tell her.
I knew Edward go and watch her sleep.
I always knew I just didn't feel like talking about it because then he might get upset at me which I don't feel like dealing with.

I make it home and see Esme gardening.
"Hi mom." I say and she looks at me with her warm smile.
"Hi, what's going on?."
"Bella knows about us, Edward is talking to her now, she wants to talk to me later." I inform her and she nods losing her smile.
Esme loves us all and want us to be happy but I knew she worried what would happen if me and Edward got close to a very human Bella.
"And how do you feel about that?." She asked me.
"I don't know yet, I don't really feel anything." I shrug and she nods.

I then walk into the house and sit in the living room as the sun shines in.
It's not much.

Hours later the others get back.
Rose walks up to me and sits next to me.
"How are you?." She asked and I rise my eyebrow.
"I'm fine Rose nothing to worry about." I shrug.
She looks at as if studying me would give her all the answers to me.
That won't happen because I don't even have the answers to me.

Edward gets home and I watch as he walks over to me and sits down pulling me close to him.
"So you really went and told her about us?." Rose ask and I could tell she was upset at just the sight of Edward.

"Rose she found out about us and I can't stay away from her." He says and I move away from him.
"Well you should have!, is Mortica not enough for you?, do you even love her?." She yelled and I flinched at the loud noise and the waving her hand.
I never do that but I've been thinking about the day I died a lot lately.
Everyone noticed and I slowly look up as all talking was stopped.
"I'm so sorry I-I didn't mean to uhh do that." I say stuttering.