Chapter five: Crystals

Shadow POV

There was another training drill... again. Shadow has done eighteen since he met the Rescue Riders! Dak started it all and now it was with some sort of rock. A guy with dark brown skin came over and put some in Winger's saddle. I look at him.

"Who's this?" I asked. "Elbone, Shadow. Shadow, Elbone." Dak said. "you know that red crystals make the dragons' powers disappear, right?" What?

"Oh! Sorry, I forgot! Sorry Winger!" He ran off with the red crystals. The blue ones were still there. "Dak, Leyla, what's this?" Kira asked, holding up a blue Crystal.

"That's a blue Crystal, it boosts the dragons' powers." Leyla said. "Technically, blue good, red bad." Dak summarized. Kira put one in my saddle. "Let's see how it boosts a Night Fury's power," Kira said. We went outside.

I flew up and I plasma blasted something. It made it shatter into different pieces. "Whoa!"

"Whoa, Shadow just exploded that target!!" Dak said.

"Yup!" Elbone left and we all went to sleep.

???? POV

I watched as my brother left into a house with a male Swiftwing. I'll make him pay for betraying all of dragon kind by siding with the humans, who've killed thousands of us.

Moonshine walked up to me. "Darkcomet has an idea of what we're going to do. Have you located Shadow?" She asked.

"Yes. He's in the village I attacked..." I said. "What's Darkcomet's idea?" I asked.