Chapter 71

"Jiang Ci." Su Yue's face turned red, and she almost choked on the popcorn in her mouth.

The light reflected on the screen shone in Su Yue's eyes, which were clear and watery. Jiang Ci looked at her and touched her eye corner with his warm fingertips, pressing it hard. He even mischievously flicked her long, curled eyelashes with his fingertips.

So beautiful, he wanted to crush her.

But he couldn't crush her. Jiang Ci lowered his head and pressed his lips against Su Yue's eyelids. Feeling them tremble slightly, he withdrew and said in a clear voice, "Eat this. "

"Are you crazy?"

Su Yue blushed, and if they were at home, she would have teased Jiang Ci, but now they were outside, and she didn't want to provoke him. She realized that Jiang Ci had thick skin and didn't care about what others thought. "This is a movie theater. "

"Can't we kiss in a movie theater?" Jiang Ci frowned.

Su Yue blushed again and wanted to stuff the popcorn in his mouth to shut him up.

Without a response, Jiang Ci lazily said, "Let's go." If they couldn't kiss, what was the point of this date?

Su Yue was stunned, and she quickly grabbed Jiang Ci's clothes and said, "Stop it." She kissed the corner of Jiang Ci's mouth and said, "I still want to watch the movie. Can you quietly watch it with me?"

The corners of his mouth were a little soft, still carrying the sweetness of popcorn. Jiang Ci hummed and suddenly raised his hand to press Su Yue's head towards him. Their lips touched and he bit her before letting go.

Su Yue was startled by the sting on her lips, then she looked up and saw the emotions rolling in Jiang Ci's pitch-black eyes. Her heart skipped a beat. She was not yet used to Jiang Ci's eyes being able to see things.

Su Yue turned her head and quickly looked at the big screen.

After that, Jiang Ci was quiet. He hugged Su Yue with one hand and occasionally fed her popcorn with the other. His face looked listless, and he had no interest in the exaggerated special effects on the screen.

"Jiang Ci, I want to drink," Su Yue said without taking her eyes off the screen, gesturing for Jiang Ci to hand her the drink on the small table. Jiang Ci had fed her a lot of popcorn, and her throat was very dry.

Jiang Ci glanced at the champagne on the small table and hooked his lips.

"Do you want more?" He poured her another glass of champagne after seeing Su Yue drink the first one.

"Thank you," Su Yue smiled at him and continued to hold the glass, enjoying the movie and the drink.

Jiang Ci fed her a few more pieces of popcorn and watched as Su Yue drank a few more glasses of champagne. He easily crushed the popcorn between his fingers and then clapped his hands. After waiting for a while, he casually asked, "Su Yue, do you want more to drink?"

"No, thank you," Su Yue said slowly. She turned her head and slowly handed the glass back to Jiang Ci.

Her moist black eyes blinked, and Su Yue touched her face with the back of her hand, feeling a bit hot.

Jiang Ci pulled the corners of his mouth, "Is the movie good?" He held her small hand and played with it, pinching her delicate fingers that seemed boneless and fragile.

"It's okay," Su Yue spoke slowly. At the beginning, she was disturbed by Jiang Ci and didn't watch it seriously. The plot was a bit cliché, but the fighting scenes were still exciting.